Ranking
Original Post
Being able to have 2 selling threads
Being able to have two selling threads so that we don't have to pack two completely different categories of items into the same thread would be nice. Idk why that isn't a thing.
oh is this where i put my signature?
What type of categories are you talking about?

Items go with items. Art goes with art. Flames go with flames.

Pretty sure everything is separated accordingly.
Like full sets and misc items, they don't belong together in the same thread.
oh is this where i put my signature?
you can look at his complaint thread to learn more about what he wants http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=604693

also no, there's already enough going on in the market section without every specific bobble having its own thread
Oh my. Ok I see what you want.

I don't know why you would want to congest the market with a ton of subcategories for every little item.

Like, the market rn is specific enough; anything more would be a waste of space and more work for everyone.

Things in that aspect are fine as is. Perhaps there is a benefit to your suggestion that I am not aware of?
-----
If so, please let us know.
Last edited by Yuma; Nov 20, 2017 at 02:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
Being able to have two selling threads so that we don't have to pack two completely different categories of items into the same thread would be nice. Idk why that isn't a thing.

Why is that a problem specifically? You could very easily sell different things in one thread, just like how people sell the items in their deactivated all the time. There’s almost always different “categories” of items they’re selling, never seen it hinder them. Why would this be an issue? Doubt it’d be much fun if you checked the market board and saw that someone was selling every single item of an orc set in a thread for each.

Alternatively, you could pretty easily close one thread and re-open a new one selling something else.

Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
Like full sets and misc items, they don't belong together in the same thread.

...why? Are they not under the category of items? You could specify in your thread title that you’re selling full sets and miscellaneous items. Shouldn’t be that hard.
Last edited by elvis; Nov 20, 2017 at 07:26 PM. Reason: fek
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
That would be the death of market clarity. It'd do the exact opposite of what you would like for it to happen. A few amount of members own the vast majority of items that are sold and resold for profit. These "marketeers" are already forum active as it's a necessity to turn profits. You'd essentially be giving them the permission to take up the entire landscape of front page posts with their individual "item categories".
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I am a small marketeer and completely agree with Bodhisattva.

Giving some of us the right to create multiple selling/buying thread would be a huge ass clusterfuck.

Just imagine what the market forum would look like if Blur/Chirox/Kotminiser/Me whoever else each had 3 or 4 threads open
[TLL]
Make a marketing megathread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=494811

Mine was organized, easy to navigate, and saw lots of traffic.

It's already been said here, but it just isn't worth it or practical to enable this.