Ranking
Original Post
[VID] Impact Sparring: 2

The second video and kick off of the org [IP]
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...27#post8116127

Edited with After Effects
Edited by Matarika

Replays by Flash (and company)

Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
why am i in this video
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

nice meme and then when tyzi got destroyed that was the best

why are there fucking pyramids though
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Tyzi your in this video because, You were in flash's replay, and Flash told me to use that replay.
Though, i apologize if you didn't want it up. I'll make sure if someone gives me a replay with you in it, to not use it. If thats what you want?
Last edited by matarika; Jun 22, 2015 at 06:14 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
gets kicked in dick
"WHAT AN ATTACK"
Thought I was watching a toribash YTP with the goofy zooms at times.
wasnt much to the video, the sounds were nice I guess, liked how different characters had different sounds.
I like the idea, it's pretty cool

What exactly are you going for? Is it supposed to be a live commentary kind of thing (In which case the slowmotion bits don't really fit) or is it supposed to emulate some form of 2d fighting video game? (In which case some health bars of some sort would be a really cool addition)

Either way enjoyable to watch, not too long for me to get bored and not too short either
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Its supposed to be like kinda like a 2D fighting game, yeah, but a little more modern like you know like the recent mortal combat games. Its not quite fully 3D anymore, some parts the camera goes into the 3rd dimension or theres slow motion.