ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Besides, by saying that BG, you honestly deserve to be kicked and taken out of the video.

Honestly that's probably what most members are waiting for now. Bg is just man enough to admit it. That's probably why its taken mocucha so long to put it together and all his "pc issues" are actually Zack's attempt to stall in the hopes that we recover, but I can't see that happening.

My prediction:
The video will finish, half the clan will leave, supreme inactivity ensues for a short period of time, clan dies, video becomes a memorial of the clan.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
k my little shits take it somewhere else, post a pic or get out, you can find me on da first page so im following the rules.

i'll let dj's post slide cause it was justified
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Awesome, can't wait to see it!
-----
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Ok thanks, just need Zalf's replays now and I will FINALLY finish your video

Btw guys, if you have funny replays that you would like to see at the end of your video, it is time to send me them like you know, like the end of that one :

Ok, ok, I know I'm late, but if you can add this, it would be fantastic!

Our mlg clan should have an mlg ending. I don't think you'll have much of a problem doing this, I think it would be pretty simple editing lol.

This replay: rex and sky pendulum.

Frames 960-510: Play "Darude - Sandstorm".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HQaBWziYvY

The song would start at 0:30 and end at whatever time frame 510 is reached at.

Frame 510 (as soon as rexxy gets hit by the pendulum): Change the song to Sad Violin - Air Horn Sound Effect (MLG).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj20Ao4Vw9w

Continue playing the replay, but make the video go into black and white, and use super slow motion (around 0.05x speed in Toribash).

After 5 seconds (or so) of the Air Horn song plays, make the screen fade to black. In white text, the words "RIP Rexxy527, 1 like = 10 MLGs" appears on screen.

Let the song play out for the last 5 seconds or whatever, and the video is done.

If you could do that, that would be awesome.
Last edited by SkyWhale; Feb 24, 2016 at 03:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Video done at ~80%
-----
~90% done.

Should be finished tomorrow
Last edited by Mocucha; Feb 26, 2016 at 02:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash