Toribash
Original Post
[SyN] Application Thread
So, we're taking apps again. It's a free form app. The more creative you are, the higher your chances are of getting accepted. Let's start fresh!

Freeform Apps. KGo!

Originally Posted by xR3apzZx View Post
I'm 21, single, and ready to mingle.

Perfect example of a great application.

I swear to the almighty heavens that I will destroy your anus and first born child if you don't read this.

I) Make a freeform app (I.e., paragraph format) About why you should get in.
II) Don't use text talk, it doesn't help you. (Good English skills will)
III) Lastly, don't spam the thread asking if you're in or not, Trikskier or I will let you know.

If you don't follow these, there is a 104% chance of getting rejected. Shank you.

How to have a better chance of getting accepted...

I) Get to know us better, this can be done by,
Ia.) IRC
Ib.) Posting on here
Ic.) PM one of us
Id.) Knowing us prior to the application (Even if it is only one person)
Ie.) Talking to us ingame, which is where you can usually find me, just hit me up.

*** The more information you have in your app, the better chance of acception you get.
Last edited by Trikskier; Apr 30, 2012 at 02:10 AM.
App
Alright, I'm not great at freeform apps, so i'm just going to tell you about my skills. I'm a ok-ish artist, and am considered one of the better players in toribash, my main account was Qweasd777, but after two years of him, I decided, I hated the name and became Minute, if you add up all my Qi i become a 3rd dan. Generally I am on about 3-4 hours on weekends, but only 30 minutes on weekdays (school). Thank you for considering my app.

-Minute
lets see. i am a brown belt im alright at this game been playing for almost a year i play most of the time. and im not to good at apps so i dont know i i will make it.
@Minute: You have applied for about 20 clans, and every app has a different belt.

And I like how you said thanks for concidering it when they haven't even decided to concider it.

I say no...
If my vote even counts.
[21:18] (Moltov) Fantastic Mr. Fox
[21:18] (avwave) i thought it was a movie for furries
Hi, I'm PiePwn.
I am a 3rd dan black belt. I have been in two clans so far. -Quantum(once) And -Hero(About 3 times maybe). I am looking for a clan for many reasons. I have skills in Wushu, Judo, and some Aikido. I would like to join SyNdicate because I know that you guys have alot of people with plenty of skills. I know one of the people which is Reapz. Reapz is the one who told to make an app. I would appreciate it very much if you allow me to join this clan. Some info about me. Global rank is 4000 somthing I forget the numbers. I have been as low as 900. Also, any noob in my way will die. I am nice but I explode sometimes. I talk a little to much sometimes. Maybe alot to much. So just tell me to shut the fuck up . Thanks for reading.
Can I plz join Syndicate
Hi. my name is BeaBoss and I will be honered if you let me join your clan. My belt is Green. I love to decap and pull peoples body apart. I am also active forum and in-game wise. I think u will let me join because if you see me play you will be very impressed. This is my first clan and i really hope you accept my reply.thx

Sincerely,
BeaBoss
Good luck with your clan
-----
Hi. my name is BeaBoss and I will be honered if you let me join your clan. My belt is Green. I love to decap and pull peoples body apart. I am also active forum and in-game wise. I think u will let me join because if you see me play you will be very impressed. This is my first clan and i really hope you accept my reply.thx

Sincerely,
BeaBoss
Good luck with your clan
Last edited by beaboss; Apr 29, 2012 at 10:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi, I'm 24, have a huge dick, and am up for a party. This seems like the right place for me
Hey, my name is Sven im from Germany (gmt +1) and freaking old. Im a 9th Dan and i think some guys know me already.
Wanna join that clan because im clanless and want in with some guys i see online when im on, so yeah let me join?! dunno what to say anymore :P
My name is Mechanical And i really think that [SyN] Would be the Clan for me since it would also be my first. Unlike other people, my Application would not be 2 lines long and will not include Sexy photos u3u. Even though im a Blue belt i think i'm Actually ready for a clan since i have experience with applying. (Nao, Mr and Frost).
Style :
° Boring
° i like to bounce around and i am super-hyper-active!
° I also like to Go and chase the person when they try to run and score more points. (Keep dem bitches from runnin')
Specialties :
‹ I'm Really Good with Photoshop and other Video editing tools. (Such as LiveQuartz, GIMP, GIMPSHOP and Paint.net {Even though i run Mac} )
‹ I'm Really Active on Forums and In-Game and i don't brag as much either.
‹ Finally, I can do alot of things that may intrest you such as:
Super Sexy Art
Modding
Replay Making
Replay Editing
Replay Viewing (hurhurhur)
and more!
In Game info:
Belt : Blue (Sorry im sooo close to Brown)
QI : 426 (Havent been on wushu in a while!)
Out of Game info:
› Name : Haze Kid Booth
› Skype : Haze Potato
› Age : 12
› GMT : -4
› Hobbies : Talking on Skype and Being active on Toribash.
› Language(s) Pig Latin, Japanese and English
› Country : USA
Thanks For Reading my Syndicate Application.

Bye~
Life is a vertue.
Show example of your work please.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~