Toribash
RE-Vamp
hey guys,

sorry about the no response but our leader hasnt been on lately due to an injury, but we would love to organize a time for this war. when is the dead line? i personally dont have war perms but ill find someone on the clan who does.

Thanks
Hi Ambrogino,
The deadline is 5 March (next saturday) but we prefer do that in this weekend.
And there isn't a problem with the perms to war beacuse it's the same if we war or if we just duel
Originally Posted by ZeDerpyOne View Post
How are the matches gonna be, just a war?

Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Either or, if you feel a war is necessary go ahead but its not compulsory. Just fight each other and provide replays

Viendo que no responden los de Vampire, podríamos juntarnos en un server (/jo latin) y que uno los salga a buscarlos en multiplayer.
Total siempre que uno pone /sa (Vamp) aparecen mínimo 4 jugando, así podemos terminar esto xP
(con otros clanes va a ser mucho mas fácil arreglar para jugar, estos son re despistados)
I'm sorry that I've been inactive, my wrist was sprained and I just got over a fever. I'll be open to discussing times tonight. Around 5 US central time, or later. Thank you for your patience.
Originally Posted by MoldyRobot View Post
I'm sorry that I've been inactive, my wrist was sprained and I just got over a fever. I'll be open to discussing times tonight. Around 5 US central time, or later. Thank you for your patience.

I can play it at 18:00 (gmt-3) or later.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
We have problems too concon u.u
We could talk with some members of Vampire, but one of those said: 'i can't war without my leader' and it's okay,
so we contact the leader (who was afk) and he gave us a date to play but he wasn't online at that time :P.
Also, we posted 3 reminders in their thread but they just pay attention on the third.

Our thread. (it's in spanish :P)
Their thread.

Cool I will keep that in mind.

Posts originales.
<Tinerrr> en fin, important stuff
<Tinerrr> martin: me mando un PM Necessity
* tinerr|phone ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: Connection closed for inactivity)
<Tinerrr> https://i.gyazo.com/be30b7a9205dcdb1...b4719c34fe.png
<Tinerrr> esa fue la conv
<Tinerrr> tmb tuve una corta conv con concon por pm hace unos dias
<Tinerrr> https://i.gyazo.com/515fee159629b886...c8bb41bf67.png
Hey, we're obviously in different time zones, and this won't get settled until one clan stays up very late, so I'll be on tonight to finish this.
-----
Seeing as tomorrow is the deadline, and none of the members from either team are on besides me, we need you on tomorrow and I will solo it if need be.
Last edited by MoldyRobot; Mar 5, 2016 at 10:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We're not in obviously different time zones, we got a 1-3 hours difference plus we've got America and Europe timezones covered with our timeshifts.
I suggest you guys getting your shit together and jump in the irc at any moment, #Latin is full of people willing to play whenever you come around.