Toribash
Original Post
Whose Limbs?
I'm stoked! I made something that I'm really proud of! One of the reasons I'm so happy with this is because one of the dm's (the one I did with my elbow), was completely accidental, and was a pretty nice surprise. Especially because I thought it was my limb coming off instead of his at first, lol. Of course, all the stuff I do is still really rough, but I'm improving. And also, notice I don't grab his hip or his shoulder when I take them off, it just happens kinda funny.

!!!Edit!!!
This thread will be host to a bunch of my replays from now on so I don't make a bunch of new threads all the time. I don't know if that'll help the forums, but I know it couldn't hurt
More new replays below, if you wanna check 'em out.

Edit #2:
I'm putting this second replay (00Justdoit) up for noomy so that he can see the starting move if he wants to check it out. The move itself is pretty awful, but it's for noomy, so I'll rock it
Attached Files
00Rockedyoursauce.rpl (94.0 KB, 45 views)
00Justdoit.rpl (98.5 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by gunshy_old; Sep 1, 2009 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Just an announcement.
Smooches!!!
Sorry guy, I watched it and saw that it was glitchy, so I went to edit it, and ended up doing an extra dismemberment
Smooches!!!
It's very good for a new guy. I like how it was pretty fast not made with hold all, and how you used every joint in your moves.

While after the beginning there were some inefficient movements, it's overally on a level that I would expect from someone who has played atleast twice the time you have. If you keep developing at this pace, you'll be surpassing me in no time.
Originally Posted by Professori View Post
It's very good for a new guy. I like how it was pretty fast not made with hold all, and how you used every joint in your moves.

While after the beginning there were some inefficient movements, it's overally on a level that I would expect from someone who has played atleast twice the time you have. If you keep developing at this pace, you'll be surpassing me in no time.

you are on the rode to fame with more posts like that professori we need more posters like you.

anyway I loved the slow style of it it was slow and stylish.
your Dming could use a tad bit more work on power but it is very smooth.
great work for a new guy.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Hey, thanks you guys. To be fair, I used to play under a different name (DoomNoggin), but that was a WHILE ago, and I just picked it back up a couple days ago. I do have some replays posted under that name from Toribash ?3.06?. Anyway, yeah, we definitely need more people like you guys on the forums.
Smooches!!!
Break it Down
So, I just monkeyed around a bit, and put this move together. It's still really rough, and I hope I can do more later to make the beginning a bit smoother. I plan to do more with it after the initial decap as well, once I figure out how to move properly to gain more momentum after the kick, but I decided to post it now to see what you guys thought. Here it is so far.
Attached Files
00Breakitdown.rpl (85.1 KB, 17 views)
Smooches!!!
Wow great improvement its pretty insane how fast you are growing But I suggest aim it a bit more to see if you can get that with your foot when it is with your shin it looks dirty and out of shape.
Make it clean and add more .
A Bit Better
Thank you, Kronos! It's good to know that I'm advancing. I originally meant to kick him with my shin, but I edited it, and it now looks cleaner, and has a weird, perfect balance at the end. I still don't know how to follow it up. I got really close at one point, but I couldn't get enough power in the kick, BARELY. But it was SO close to another dm. I'll keep working on it, but not tonight. I'm all tori'd out.
Attached Files
Spinup.rpl (104.6 KB, 16 views)
Smooches!!!
ahh much better it actually looks 10 times better really.
Great work And Im looking forward to more advancement.
9/10