Toribash
Original Post
not so good with booms
here they are anyways

not so good with names either : P
Attached Files
Spry-BoomKick.rpl (100.9 KB, 18 views)
Spry-Boomerkick.rpl (93.4 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by sprytryne; Sep 18, 2009 at 09:47 AM.
I don't know what you're talking about, man. Those were both really good. So maybe the head didn't come off the neck, or whatever the hell that little blue piece is. I can't boom at all. EVER. I've tried. Clean pose in the first one, as well. And you almost had a sweet balance in the second. I dig them both, though.
9.5/10
Smooches!!!
Sweet, I love nograb booms! I'm practising on nograb booms now, but I can't get enough momentum without grab yet.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
Sweet, I love nograb booms! I'm practising on nograb booms now, but I can't get enough momentum without grab yet.

Same here, always have to resort to grabbing :/

Gunshy: It's also a lot of luck. With my first boom replay (3dm's), the first edit didn't yield a single dm. Then I edited like one join and got the full boom. It's more about positioning than timing. I have also once got a decap with a speed of 10 on the speedometer.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marcoyeh View Post
Gunshy: It's also a lot of luck. With my first boom replay (3dm's), the first edit didn't yield a single dm. Then I edited like one join and got the full boom. It's more about positioning than timing. I have also once got a decap with a speed of 10 on the speedometer.

My replay posted on the thread was like that. The kick just dismembered 1 hip. After some editing the glutes about 8 frames before, and postponing the kick 1 frame I had what I have now.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash