Ranking
just cause 2, crackdown 2, battelfield bad company 2 ,the new final fantasy game, skate 3.

so many good games coming out :3
ORMO
Originally Posted by ShiftV3 View Post
just cause 2, crackdown 2, battelfield bad company 2 ,the new final fantasy game, skate 3.

so many good games coming out :3

Just Cause 2 is what I'm mainly waiting for to get for xbox. However, Battlefield bad company 2 I'm going to wait till the summer so I can get a computer to run it. I'm not even going to bother with Skate 3 since I bought Skate 1 and Skate 2, and the improvements don't seem great enough for a buy. I dislike J-RPGs, so no final fantasy, and I can't say anything about Crackdown 2 because I don't know anything about it.
[r]aid
Ok well I'm gonna buy a character ticket while your downloading caz. They are like 5$ lol..
Yea you can only make one character unless you purchase a character ticket.
but with the characters you can do everything in the story line?

Do you have to pay real money for clothes and stuff?

EDIT: I am going to put % done at the end of every post.....

18%
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
If you mean do you have to pay money to do all the games missions/quest then no. Certain clothes and items need to be bought with real money, but you don't need them.
Is there any clothes you can get with ingame money?

Not that I mind, that's all I really want to know..

(I just bought 2 new games for my wii so I don't think I would be allowed to get a game I have been playing for a few hours in the demo, let alone a virtual haircut...

she would rather pay for a real haircut for me ^^)

26%
*SigPic*
Uhh, I really don't like any subscription games, plus WoW uses subliminal messages to get you to pay over and over... (read the terms and conditioins when you install, I always do :3 it says something like "actions subliminally implied" which means something they have gotten you to do by using sublimminal messages... as in they make you pay for a game with crap graphics no story line and it sucks the life out of you....)
*SigPic*