Ranking
Original Post
[R] 150 - 200k Set
Yeah, if you check I don't got 200k yet, but I will buy some TC's from my friend PsyTrance, I'll ask him for confirm it her, until this set is done, I will have, I can pay even more if the set get really epic....

Well everyone know engraze set right ? The demoniac Demon/Vampire one, with Demoniacish Symbols, Yeah I got really interested in set like these, and thats why I'm posting here...I don't want the same, I want demoniac style, but I don't be warned, banned anything, because the set can be related to engraze's one...I want you to be unique, I'll post some pictures that would go nice with the set, you can also /dl engraze to take Ideas about what you will gonna do. I just want something different...the head I want a face demoniac and that things etc. etc.

PS: I WILL ASK FOR ALL WIPS FOR PARTS, I DON'T WANT GOOGLE PICTURES, OR PREMADE SETS, I ALSO WANT THE TRAILS FOR THE SET...REMEMBER TO POST WIPS.
Last edited by Razor; Mar 27, 2011 at 10:34 PM.
E ai Razor, você curti um estilo robotico demoniaco? se sim, eu tbm qeuro tentar ^^

Sei la, eu quero um set que parece o do engraze, ou seja muito bom a pes do dele, se o seu set, me deixar feliz se pode fazer