Ranking
Original Post
OPinions on a tablet help lol :D
Im getting a wakom bamboo tablet pen and touch but im not sure if i shud be getting this or something else so ur opinions and advice would be appreciated greatly also pleasegive me ur opinions on whatever tablet u own
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
I personally use a Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch and I can say that it is really great, I mean in every aspect it is great as a tablet. As a Touch pad however is another matter, it does come in handy often in photoshop or w/e but it is somewhat difficult to use because you have to really really REALLY overdo the motion.

Say when you rotate the picture you do it in the same way as you would on a smartphone or whatever but you really need to twist your wrist if you want input :P

If you want something a bit more flashy I suggest an Intuos because if I am not mistaken you get to see everything on the screen on the tablet aswell, it works as a secondary display. Just buy anything Wacom basically and you will be fine.
Wacom Bamboo is the best beginner tablet you can possibly get.

Do not get touch, get just pen.

For reference, Intuos is the next tier up from Bamboo, it is used by professionals.
I have some shit tablet(90$), but it doesnt matter what u use, if u can draw u can draw with any tablet.