Original Post
Political compass

^ My test

I'm surprisingly close to Gandhi...

http://www.politicalcompass.org/test
Take it yourself and hopefully share the results here. ^

Also comment on my results if you want, as well as others
oh no sir my main is etoria
Some of those questions were tough and a lot of them I think I voted based on alternate objections.

eg: "Multinational companies are unethically exploiting the plant genetic resources of developing countries."
I agree on the basis that copyrighting natural resources is unethical in the first place. Not sure if that's what they were after............

I think I'm exactly the same as Arglax.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
wat, does this mean i'm a bad person? Cause i'm perfectly fine with that.
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Some of those questions were tough and a lot of them I think I voted based on alternate objections.

eg: "Multinational companies are unethically exploiting the plant genetic resources of developing countries."
I agree on the basis that copyrighting natural resources is unethical in the first place. Not sure if that's what they were after............

Yes, some of the questions were terribly misleading and could be interpreted different ways:

"If economic globalisation is inevitable, it should primarily serve humanity rather than the interests of trans-national corporations."
-> "If". What should your answer be if you don't think economic globalisation is inevitable? Yes, you could answer it, but it's still a bit confusing and awkward.

"Because corporations cannot be trusted to voluntarily protect the environment, they require regulation."
-> Same goes here

"People with serious inheritable disabilities should not be allowed to reproduce."
-> What is "serious"?

"What goes on in a private bedroom between consenting adults is no business of the state."
-> Is this about sexual activity? For all I know, they could be cooking meth in their bedroom.

I also believe there should be a 'no opinion' button. I'm not that keen on economics, so my answers were based on very little knowledge about the subject. Maybe if I knew more, I would have a defined opinion.

Usually, these kinds of tests are bullshit. Besides, how exactly did they pinpoint the political compass of historical figures?
f=m*a syens