ES Recruitment Drive
10k framed wushu with no dm, and fracture. XD

But seriously, wushu is my favorite mod. Unfortunately its not the most competitive mod. I hope it will be one day.

BountyBlade, did u really say that dismembering your opponents is realistic?
"Why?"
Jousting it was my favorite considering that i started this when i was younger and didn't know much about the game i still enjoy it till this day
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by Uncas23 View Post
10k framed wushu with no dm, and fracture. XD

But seriously, wushu is my favorite mod. Unfortunately its not the most competitive mod. I hope it will be one day.

BountyBlade, did u really say that dismembering your opponents is realistic?

He is what most would call a "special" person, you get me. Wushu is quite a nice mod (I'm not really good at it but I like it). Its nice when you make nice comebacks and end up winning. But when people run in wushu, thats quite annoying.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Favorite is definitely runkido3. Really sad that they decided to take it off the official mod list
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
Between Wushu and Balgore. Pretty skilled at wushu and love how creative moves can be in it as well. And balgore cause...well its like lenshu with canonballs
-----
Ballgore*

sorry mispelled it
Last edited by Antman777; Feb 8, 2015 at 03:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am light. I am darkness. I am a rushing waterfall. I am a blazing inferno. I am and I am not. The Power of Nothingness compels me...DENJIN HADOUKEN!
I like ABD, I used to be the shit (TBE) in ABD

so yeah

I had a little success last weeks as well in that mod
MUSHU IS AN EASY NOOB VERSION OF WUSHU. Its disgraceful. But it helps pass the timei i guess...
I am light. I am darkness. I am a rushing waterfall. I am a blazing inferno. I am and I am not. The Power of Nothingness compels me...DENJIN HADOUKEN!