Toribash
Original Post
will the player count rise on Summer?
what's your science, do you think amount of TB players / time of day, e.g. how much TB is overally played in a day will raise on Summer 2015?

I dunno if it got greenlit 2013 or 2014 and no idea if player count was more or less so I'm wondering maybe some1 knows
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Feb 19, 2015 at 06:32 PM.
If you're asking if the number of members in Toribash will increase this summer, then the answer will most likely be yes. Since itll be summer (depending on which hemisphere you live in), children will be out of school. People who already have it will play more often, and it'll give kids a chance to actually find the game.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Weoo pretty much nailed it.

Summer=No school

No School=More Videogames

More Videogames=Higher chance of discovering Toribash
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
Originally Posted by BeanSprout View Post
Weoo pretty much nailed it.

Summer=No school

No School=More Videogames

More Videogames=Higher chance of discovering Toribash

Oh how I feel so special. *-*

I look forward to more people playing the game. Many public rooms are just left open. I like a wide variety of players. Keeps me on my toes. Noob or nah, those sick Noob claps or kicks still get me. :P

Knowing how this game is going the amount of players will increase minorly in the summer. And considering this game is more addictive than most drugs, those players will stick to the game, and not be completely horrible
Originally Posted by ChemicalE View Post
Knowing how this game is going the amount of players will increase minorly in the summer. And considering this game is more addictive than most drugs, those players will stick to the game, and not be completely horrible

Minorly? What makes you think it'll only be that much? I'm sure it'll be the same as any other summer, but a bit more since more people will have the game to spread the news.

I imagine that the rate of new players starting toribash will increase in correlation to the size of the fan-base since people will show their friends and stuff.

There will be other variables at work too probably, so it is hard to tell exactly.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
http://steamcharts.com/app/248570#All
It's interesting stuff to look at. Feel free to drag your own conclusions. Maybe check it again in summer and let us know your findings.

Looks a bit dying. Tho, 2400 max players on May, what the actual hell?
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
Looks a bit dying. Tho, 2400 max players on May, what the actual hell?

It was greenlit last summer, so maybe this summer more will discover it, or come back to it
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.