ES Recruitment Drive
Planning to have my internet problem sorted out tomorrow. We changed our internet (not the provider) and so now my old internet is unidentified. I have a good understanding of the problem now, and as soon as it is fixed I may release my latest parkour, which is on one of Karbn's quotes. If I may recall properly I believe it had something to do with never stopping in a parkour, always be moving towards your goal.

I also worked on fluidity and flow, and also running technique. Pretty proud.

Hey bae, I need your support.

...don't get used to that kind of behaviour.
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
That's good to know, keep up the good work!
I feel pretty sad I can't make a good replay with my PC still gone (I'm on a substitute piece of crap right now)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
why are we so dead
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Nahh
Im dead cause of my keyboard
I use on screen keyboard and it sucks
I will go tomorow o a nearby shop and buy keyboard and mouse
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
I ordered new keyboard today It's gonna be my first mechanical one, motospeed CK108, pretty cheap one but it has really good reviews. Also I'm coding alot at night and it has beautiful rbg lighting so finally I won't fatfinger keys when it gets dark xD. If you want good and cheap mechanical keyboard this one is probably your best shot.

Oh btw. sorry for not starting working on clanvid yet, I'm pretty busy with teaching and making games. Also I may be getting a job for a month soon so yeah, I promise I will start working on it when I will have some more energy. I just can't find any motivation whatsoever to even open sony vegas, not to mention recording replays properly xD

PS. WE ARE NOT DEAD. You should have seen our old inactivity :V
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Hey, that's pretty cool Aadame! that keyboard kind of reminds me of some of the corsair keyboards
S I L I C O N E F E E T