Ranking
Thanks dudes

Joon as of recent I've taken a heavier interest in level design(it really is the dream profession for me), so you might be able to expect more of me soon!
ok not to be negative nancy or anything, but i dont like the sphere roofs.

might just be a me thing but it doesnt look all that good to me. i realize this mod is very dynamic and not everything is blocky, so i understand the choice. looking at the aerial view there wouldve had to be a balance between the oasis and buildings itself since you did use spheres in the oasis

maybe vary the colors of the buildings. not by a huge margin; like maybe 1 value differences. to me it makes the mod more interesting to look at, and makes each building unique.

nevertheless a spectacular mod!

i might make a replay using it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
You are right about the roofs, they do look slightly out of place to me too. I had to put them there to contrast the dull colors of the sandstone houses.
Good catch

You are wrong about the house colors though. I use colorvariation for all my mods and objects. Every object except the palmleaves and some parts that are supposed to blend seamlessly have their own unique color. Alarming you didn't notice.

Easy way to detect colorvariation below

click

i agree the colors wouldve been dull and out of balance since you have colors in the oasis

wow

im a little shocked i missed that too

sorry bout that

gj
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
this mod is awesome i like it a lot..too bad the water is more like ice i figured it while making this replay lol
Attached Files
GWK sparkour oasis (funny).rpl (1.22 MB, 20 views)
THIS COMMUNITY DIDN'T WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :(
So we didn't really follow the game (mostly because Lean admitted he wasn't good enough but also because we were really just testing it out first).

I love how there's finally an MP parkour/sparring mod that's of a satisfying difficulty.

His end seems to be a bit better as I was having a bit of an "off" day so I wasn't really as good, anyways, enjoy!
Attached Files
and this was on an off day.rpl (1.57 MB, 17 views)
Oh god no please don't judge me by this replay
-----
Here I made it muchmuchmuchmuchmuch better
Attached Files
and this was on an off day.rpl (1.57 MB, 16 views)
Last edited by Leanmarkie; Jul 3, 2016 at 03:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You realize that now there's a floating diamond that's getting thrown around right? Lol.

Also Jisse I love the colour variation/tone it makes it all the more realistic.
Hey cool replay guys was really fun watching

The "invisible floor" thing comes from the hitboxes of spheres being larger than the visible borders. Something I had no idea of until I came across it when playtesting. In the previous versions it was large enough to clip into the 'intended' playarea.

I hope you don't mind me using your replay as an example if I have to explain the phenomenon to someone else :p