Ranking
Original Post
Hacking?
People get banned for "hacking" and I'd like to know "what" they're hacking. TC? QI? Items? Something else?
What do you exactly mean with that?
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
That's personal information that only the staff should know about, if anything in general it's mostly accounts
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
That's personal information that only the staff should know about, if anything in general it's mostly accounts

Oh shit dude.. I'd honestly really like to know tho..
Not gonna close this yet maybe someone will tell us "more" about this
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
It's useually account hacking or glitch abuse nothing to be excited about
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
A lot of people that get banned for hacking usually receive the ban due to glitch abuse. (For instance force pinging an opponent during a duel/making an entire lobby fping)
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
Time ago i saw someone saying that hackers was hacking accounts to sell them(and they being banned,like tbashboii probably)
Others just for items & tc's.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
An account that is banned for hacking is usually banned for hacking into other accounts (e.g. tbashboii) much more rarely these days are hacks that get you tc or QI.
-----
Originally Posted by Hades View Post
A lot of people that get banned for hacking usually receive the ban due to glitch abuse. (For instance force pinging an opponent during a duel/making an entire lobby fping)

These wont be banned under "hacking" they will be banned under whatever they did, i.e. fpinging
Last edited by Kore; Jun 6, 2016 at 05:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump