Toribash
Yds
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yes, also this thread is not open for randoms to shitpost, can we get one of our moderators to delete that post? It's very disrespectful and makes my eyes hurt.
oh is this where i put my signature?
1)My name is Maxime, i am 17 years old and i live in Belgium. I learn Dutch and English (even if my English is very bad) and I speak fluent French. my hobbies are badminton and internet, it really interests me to be able to speak with virtual people. 2)My nickname is Eradeostar even though I had many old accounts like "wakfusien", "Xytronbe", "Drakou" which two years ago were brown belt, 2nd dan and 3rd dan. At the moment, I like to play in abd even if my level is not yet monstrous, I try to train all the mods in order to become strong (I am currently rank 25). I also like to bet, sponsor and host bettingservers besides, I learned something, always bet on "Lopice" if you want to win at blows x). 3)I want to join your clan because there is a lot of people I like well and appreciate without counting the monstrous level that you all have in the clan. you are very active and that's what I'm looking for. I play almost every day and for a long time. my goal is to be able to train with the best in order to become better. 4)I am very active on the forums, this is probably what interests me most as I am logged on every day. the most interesting threads are "items" and "art / texture" I am always watching the newest post so I can propose offers that interest me etc ... Otherwise I often send private messages besides, I am also very active on discord (my discord # 9583)

Ps: Excuse me for my terrible English but for me, speaking English is similar to asking an English to speak in French x)
Last edited by EradeoStar; Sep 27, 2017 at 02:22 AM.
ADVENTURE . AEON
I don't believe many people here have any prior experience with you and I've never encountered or heard of you, it's a no until you get to know us before you make an app.
oh is this where i put my signature?
Originally Posted by EradeoStar View Post
1)My name is Maxime, i am 17 years old and i live in Belgium. I learn Dutch and English (even if my English is very bad) and I speak fluent French. my hobbies are badminton and internet, it really interests me to be able to speak with virtual people. 2)My nickname is Eradeostar even though I had many old accounts like "wakfusien", "Xytronbe", "Drakou" which two years ago were brown belt, 2nd dan and 3rd dan. At the moment, I like to play in abd even if my level is not yet monstrous, I try to train all the mods in order to become strong (I am currently rank 25). I also like to bet, sponsor and host bettingservers besides, I learned something, always bet on "Lopice" if you want to win at blows x). 3)I want to join your clan because there is a lot of people I like well and appreciate without counting the monstrous level that you all have in the clan. you are very active and that's what I'm looking for. I play almost every day and for a long time. my goal is to be able to train with the best in order to become better. 4)I am very active on the forums, this is probably what interests me most as I am logged on every day. the most interesting threads are "items" and "art / texture" I am always watching the newest post so I can propose offers that interest me etc ... Otherwise I often send private messages besides, I am also very active on discord (my discord # 9583)

Ps: Excuse me for my terrible English but for me, speaking English is similar to asking an English to speak in French x)

Hello! Sorry, but i'm going to give a no myself, quite a bit of useless info in there, not really formatted well and poor quality overall.
Seemed a little bland, English was actually alright by the way.
Sorry man, but I just don't see you fit into (o), if any other's can change my opinions then i'll edit this, otherwise NO sorry!
I'm giving a chance to hear all of the rest's thoughts, if all is bad and you get denied, you are more than welcome to re-apply in a week.
EDIT: Also noticed all 3 of your accounts(which you stated) are all banned, I don't want someone like that in the clan(haven't checked reasoning, but 3 accounts is a little bad) My vote is staying a NO no matter what now, sorry man.
DOUBLE EDIT: Checked the reasons, not so pretty.
Last edited by tabby; Sep 27, 2017 at 03:35 AM.