Toribash
I indeed love every photo there. Even the black and whites that I kind of found better, but you really do show meaning for these very nice photos. How do you feel about doing photography? Do the photos you make inspire you? Let me know man.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
1. I'm pretty sure that it's a nipple with some weird infection. I don't know.

2. I am wanting to get into photography so I thought, why not buy myself a camera to kick start my hobby! So I did. No regrets. :3

3. I won't over do the effect. I just thought it would look great with the roses. With the cat and mouse, I was really just messing around. Still tryna find what I'm into. :P

4. I really love the fact that you have the ability to capture nature and pure beauty right in your fingertips. When you can find the right shot (for me, the bee/fly and the moon one) and it turns out perfect, it's such a good feeling. It really does make you happy. I didn't really get inspired apart from things like amazing pictures of things I have seen over time. I'm happy when I get a good picture of the moon, and there are professionals out there who are taking pictures of Hummingbirds in mid flight! That's what drives me. To get that perfect picture. It sounds really stupid, but I think most people can appreciate the pure beauty of the world we live in. And I'm one of millions who love capturing it. It's so beautiful... *Sniff sniff*

5. I also have Adobe Photoshop CC so I am into 2 aspects of photography, the capturing and the editing side of it. So, those combined can give superb results.
Last edited by monkeyapex; Aug 30, 2014 at 08:03 AM.
Great photos taken!
I meant the one below monkeyapex username.

Just Kidding.
T'was a great shoot. I didn't see any major flaw in it.

Also, can we have more of your sister pics?
Killjoys, make some noise!
monkeyapex. beautiful lighting and animal choices. especially cats however you missed out a red panda, I demand you go to china, laos, india, nepal, bhutan and myanmar and take a picture of a red panda immediately! for reference they look like an adorably happy fox. such as the one as my avatar, k-go
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
I've seen Red Pandas. They are freaking adorable! xD I want one. c:

and Hay....... She's 11. xD WHY DOES EVERYONE FANCY MY SISTER, I MEAN WHY?!!
nice stuff, would of been better if there was a full moon, but, it was good anyway.
(ps apparently any girl on the internet is 10/10 bangable in experience ive had here :P)
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
I've seen Red Pandas. They are freaking adorable! xD I want one. c:

and Hay....... She's 11. xD WHY DOES EVERYONE FANCY MY SISTER, I MEAN WHY?!!

Your sister looks older than 11, perhaps 14 which still doesn't excuse why everyone fancies her. As skyllarrr said on the internet they don't really care about age. As a wise man once said "If you convert her age to Fahrenheit she's legal". Basically the people that fancy your sister are just thirsty as hell computer-geeks :>

Edit: Also most people in here are younger than 14 so I guess it's ok to excuse them.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Yeah, I've kinda got used to it. She is going to secondary school this year or high school for you 'Muricans so she is gonna have a lot of 12 year old kids thinking she's hot and such. XDDDD
this thread is not about your sister. stop derailing the topic or i will close the thread
I'm sorry what? This is the Off Topic sections right? Can we not talk about off topic things? .-.

Read the rules. ~Rai
Last edited by Rai; Aug 31, 2014 at 08:38 PM.