ES Recruitment Drive
Heads up, i'll be changing my name as soon as I buy some tc (I have the money), which will be either today or tomorrow.

Nvm
Last edited by zander1997; Sep 4, 2012 at 02:42 AM.
Canada is da best yo o/
sup guys, how's the clan doing?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Username: KillerAJG
Belt: Brown
Win Percentage: 1.00
Willing to donate to the clan? (yes/no): Depends how much if not alot yes
How long have you been a member of TB?: About 6 months
What would you rate your skill level on a scale of 1-10?: 6
Hello, my name is Sonakai and this is my app for joining Nop. My real life name is actually my username, but I'm not spanish, but most people call me Sona. My belt is a black belt but before I was a 4th dan before I got perm banned for no reason concerning some issues. I've had previous clans but none have felt to me have been ones that have been that good. I am 23 so I am pretty busy, and I can do some stuff to help the clan, like doing realistic pic's, a youtube series, music, etc. My YouTube channel is ShadowOwnz5664 and my skype is SonaShadow if needed. My skill level is probably around 8/10 by a number. I've been here since around the end of Sept. and I will be able to donate to the clan, but I do need to earn up some tc's first, but every tc I get will go to the clan bank. My win percentage is around 90 % if I'm in a good mood and you know 40% if I'm not in the mood.

I, like I said, am 23 or so, but I do have some things that I do besides work and college. I am a video maker and also have been testing things out. I am partly athletic and partly a gamer is what I'm trying to say. I am a pretty good person to hang out with or chat with anytime. Like some other people have, I've been going through rough times, esp. at my younger age. I do hope I get into this clan not only by luck and or good fortune, but also by the way this app is. I hope we can talk soon all [Nop] members! (or least the ones I haven't socialized with, you get it) Anyways please accept my app and like always, PM me for more information. I can help with anything. ;)
Last edited by Sonakai; Sep 10, 2012 at 07:00 AM.
"A mystery to unfold as to what I may be...."
Figure out the clue
Username: Kaleb123
Belt:Brown, 61 games to black.
Win Percentage:Like a 10 out of a 100?
Willing to donate to the clan? (yes/no): I will try to donate to the clan
How long have you been a member of TB?:I've been a member of tb since about August of '11
What would you rate your skill level on a scale of 1-10?: I would rate myself a 6
UserName: Fairfang Real Name: Daffa Barin Belt : Brown Win percentage : 52.49% Willing to donate to the clan? (yes/no): Umm.. maybe 1 - 300 per week How long have you been a member of TB?:August What would you rate your skill level on a scale of 1-10?: I would rate myself a 7 (maybe) Age : 11 Maybe i am to youing to play this game -_-
Username3VIL3Y3Z
Real name (Optional):Malachi
Belt:Black
Win Ratio:67.89
Willing to donate to the clan? (yes/no):YES
How long have you been a member of TB?:7 Months
What would you rate your skill level on a scale of 1-10?:7
What country do you live in?:USA