ES Recruitment Drive
Ok we need a new topic. Risk how do you plan to get people in the clan
Im the best and u no it!!!
Jordan: I'm doing some recruitment servers when I have time. I wasn't able to on Saturday, unfortunately, but I'll definitely be holding one this weekend. Other than that, we've also had a couple people from Zone ask about joining, and I'm hoping that we can get some recognition to draw in applications. The key here is just to make sure people know us, and that we get ourselves a good reputation.
\o/
Sainz: Looks like a fun event, but I'm afraid I won't be able to join. Scheduling conflict. I'll be in class when the event is happening.
\o/
You might want to add the other members to the list as well.
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
Nin: Ah, yes. Among all the other things I've been updating and fixing, I forgot about the member list. Fixed it now, thanks for reminding me.
\o/
Hey guys let me introduce myself my name is igzoz, i'm really annoying, Dyrisk always kicks my buttocks and i fail in life.

Ok so now that you know me i can tell you that all of that is the opposite of what is true

Soo... Now you know that i kick Dyrisks buttocks Xd mwhahahaha
In love with Dyrisk|Nin0fshin|hahanub|lexii|Gundampools|Dartzpi e
(Proud [Meth] Leader) IRC:http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view.php?channel=Meth
Hey dy... Can i ask you a silly question? Co-leader is about those who have much skill to show off or it is about those who are being so active :3
........CHEERS!!............ :)
Vijay: Co-leader is about who will be good leaders. People who show the ability to keep others in line, enforce the rules, etc. While skill in-game is preferred for co-leaders, it isn't a requirement. Activity, of course, is required.
\o/