Toribash
Originally Posted by Stephanoi View Post
Rxlic, thanks for telling me it, i forgot to do it, can i be now in the clan?!

You are under discussion, but I'd like to hear the reasoning behind this:

"I have a little son and a autistic son, I'm poor, I like playing with my little son sometimes! I'll be soon 5th year of primary school and have 10 years old!"

Brother*?
Originally Posted by Stephanoi View Post
Rxlic, thanks for telling me it, i forgot to do it, can i be now in the clan?!

Your application will be put up for discussion, we'll be in touch shortly. I also invited you to the origin discord.
Originally Posted by death246 View Post
Hi my name is Karl Borg an I am writing this application so I can join Origin .I am a 16 year old boy (i was born in 21st September 2001)who live in Birkirkara in a small island called Malta . The timezone of malta is (GMT+2) I am Fluent in English and Maltese and i speak Italian but i am still not fluent in it . My hobbies are playing soccer and baseball I love sports and i Love playing games . This is my favorite game and I play it everyday and play other game like cs-go or overwatch . I want to join Origin cause I think that i am ready to fight in clan wars and i really want to be in a group that can really effect me in a good way and help me train and improve in toribash. In toribash i love to spare but i also have to admit that i am not the best at sparing , when i saw the recrutment i decided to join and saw how nice the people were in the clan and at that moment i was sure that i wanted to join . I have been in previous clans but i was not treated nicely or they were inactive clans which is not really my thing and looking at this clan it is very active so i want to be deticated and loyal to my clan . Thankyou and good day

Denied, please read the first post. Take some time before reapplying and you should consider working more on your app, in the first post you'll find everything you need.

Death246 app

Instant deny, please read the first post!
App is good, just lacking something specific!
INTRO: My name is muhanad i am a 13 year old. I live in norway with GMT+2.
ME: i personally think i am a little childish sometimes considering i have gotten detention alot. my hobbies are: gaming,activity and swimming.
TORIBASH: i discovered toribash from my brother he was playing it i thought it was awesome. i started September 2012 and by november i got really good with abd and aikido. but i had to leave for africa in december so i basically had no internet for 2-3 years.
WHY ORIGIN: I chose origin because its an old clan being revived and i honestly want to learn a lot from origin. this is my app
Purple Monkeys run wild in the red forest
Trying to join the clan Origin
Hi my name is Karl Borg an I am writing this application so I can join Origin .I am a 16 year old boy (i was born in 21st September 2001)who live in Birkirkara in a small island called Malta . The timezone of malta is (GMT+2) I am Fluent in English and Maltese and i speak Italian but i am still not fluent in it . My hobbies are playing soccer and baseball I love sports and i Love playing games . This is my favorite game and I play it everyday and play other game like cs-go or overwatch . I want to join Origin cause I think that i am ready to fight in clan wars and i really want to be in a group that can really effect me in a good way and help me train and improve in toribash. In toribash i love to spare but i also have to admit that i am not the best at sparing , when i saw the recrutment i decided to join and saw how nice the people were in the clan and at that moment i was sure that i wanted to join . I have been in previous clans but i was not treated nicely or they were inactive clans which is not really my thing and looking at this clan it is very active so i want to be deticated and loyal to my clan . My favorite mode is judo mushu and the best mode for me is aikido. Thank you and good day“Purple Monkeys run wild in the red forest.”
Last edited by death246; Jul 31, 2018 at 04:01 PM.

Death246 app

Instant deny, still failed to read the first post, please wait 3 days before reapplying.
Stephanoi accepted as a trial member. Use these two weeks to become acquainted with the clan and its members.
Originally Posted by xtermix2 View Post
INTRO: My name is muhanad i am a 13 year old. I live in norway with GMT+2.
ME: i personally think i am a little childish sometimes considering i have gotten detention alot. my hobbies are: gaming,activity and swimming.
TORIBASH: i discovered toribash from my brother he was playing it i thought it was awesome. i started September 2012 and by november i got really good with abd and aikido. but i had to leave for africa in december so i basically had no internet for 2-3 years.
WHY ORIGIN: I chose origin because its an old clan being revived and i honestly want to learn a lot from origin. this is my app
Purple Monkeys run wild in the red forest

I'm sorry I somehow missed this. You read the first post but I'm afraid your application is too short and very schematic. In the first post you'll find what kind of info we are looking for, tell us more about yourself and your experience with toribash. Feel free to reapply after you've worked more on your application.