Toribash
I picked Nolanrules because i wanted to do what my friend did (camrulez). Then after like 2 weeks I hated the name. So I want to get a anme change to Nolan.
Originally Posted by ToriTroll View Post
its funny because you don't know me and are just saying that so you have an excuse to use your new smiley.

I know you and I know you can't troll.

Alan is my real name.
Character from a book. So I said, why not?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Arn't you cloneone1 and this account was given to you?

I picked mine, simply because I can.

Nuff said.
Yeah, Vate does sound pretty cool. It's catchy.
Originally Posted by Costu View Post
Arn't you cloneone1 and this account was given to you?

I picked mine, simply because I can.

Nuff said.

I am Festus. This is all you must know.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
On a drowsy midnight, my friend says "HEY man you ever played Sword 2?" and I'm like "A wha?"
So, I download the game and it was kind of like an open-world Final Fantasy with history and no turn-based combat, just fast-paced "destroy-everything-in-path" type of game. I liked it.

And so, upon creating a Musketeer, I had no idea what to name him. I was like "Well, this game is based somewhere in Europe or something, so I'll make it sound french."

And thus, Mirdesoux was born. No idea what it means, but It's my own lil' unique creation.
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
Yeah, Vate does sound pretty cool. It's catchy.

Well thank you kind sir =)