Toribash
Problem is we can't making fucking cloth objects in toribash… I had an idea where we can wrap those chains up to the leg and make the scythe itself hang next to the leg but it's not possible because toribash -.-
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
Problem is we can't making fucking cloth objects in toribash… I had an idea where we can wrap those chains up to the leg and make the scythe itself hang next to the leg but it's not possible because toribash -.-

I thought about the chain being attached to the leg too but in another way, I'll draw the concept art
-----

like this
Last edited by Lionet; Jun 18, 2018 at 07:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah I would've loved to do that but the problem is like the one with the backpack when our beloved invader showed us how it is xD
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
Yeah I would've loved to do that but the problem is like the one with the backpack when our beloved invader showed us how it is xD

not sure about it. The backpack would go through joints but this item would be attached to the thigh so I don't see any problem

but it should be lower than on my drawing otherwise it will go through joints while extending glutes
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Okay guys I've done my research and apparently even if we convert all of our TC in the clan bank we won't have enough money for the custom 3D item. With that being said, even if we did have enough money, the scythe will have to be VERY SIMPLE... only 1500 polygons which means I'm gonna have to make it box-ish like I can make it work but it's not gonna look not even as close to good to the one I'm making right now

I'm sorry guys, I'm gonna have to shut this down.
I'll leave it for one more day if you have any suggestions.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
That's the trouble, we all get limited by 1500 polys.
But i think its enough for this item, maybe less chain and you can do this
-----

from the Lionet's sketch
its gross but u know
77 polys on this one
1500 you can do some nice 3d
Last edited by Pegasus; Jun 19, 2018 at 08:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Undead Leader - Item Forger - Left-Handed - DeviantArt - Scorpius
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4476328_4.gif[/SIGPIC]
It's quite expensive we won't be able to afford it.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
But we already spoke about it. We can pay for a part of it with real money we just have to collect it together. Shit, me and Karbn have jobs I guess if we spend 2-3 months saving up together we can pay for it.
-----
Also Lionet, that concept art looks good
Last edited by Aadame; Jun 19, 2018 at 02:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
At least, when we have the money, we'll know what we want. Might as well finish it if we can so we know the price
¿?