Ranking
Original Post
Esport logo
Programs used:

Adobe Illustrator CC 2017
Adobe Photoshop CC 2017

Time spent:

About 4 days to make.

Constructive CnC appreciated, will post more of my works later on.

I lowered the quality of the picture in order to avoid people stealing the logo.

*The logo is missing a title like some esports logos*

Logo

Proof I made it from scratch

What style did I use:

I wanted to do something similar to this:

Logo

Last edited by Theory; Oct 19, 2017 at 02:09 PM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
a tip:
you dont prove anything by posting a picture of the logo without the layers.
The layers is what shows that you didnt live trace.

the logo is simple, not that I Care if you did or not.
Hi, there are somethings in your logo that are a little messed up and could use fixing

imgs

1. This eye in particular looks really lazy and weird, try rounding it out a little more
2. I sorta see what you were trying to go for, but it doesn't look that hot imo. I think it'd be better just to snap the vertex to the darker color's vertex.
3. This is a minor things, but the upper circle shows a bit where there seems to be a lack of sharpness. Ignore the lower circle.
4. Again, a lack of sharpness.
5. I sorta see what you're going for, but then again it'd just look so much better if it were all snapped onto 1 node.

Im not totally amazing nor technical with graphic stuff, so this is just what catches my eye and what I think would make it better.

(im)

I like your logo, but the grey shape in the bottom is Going out the main shape and ending round, use the pathfinder to fix it.
about the Pixelation, it is because of the conversion.
man, this stuff is just crazy hard to get right, I think you did a really good job. A couple of things that needs fixing as pointed out above, but I wouldn't sweat it too much, this is not something the average guy would notice, especially not in a small logo format. I have seen bigger errors in professional logos.