ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Name changed
Hello Everyone,
I am really old toribash player .. I played a lot and I was active ingame and on forums but I went inactive for a while I got My name changed .. From Mercykiller to what is shown and I lost My rank ingame and too much stuff any explaining pls ?
First of all, welcome back!

As for your questions, users can buy a namechange which allows them to change their accounts name. They can take the name of a player that has been inactive for 3+ years. I'm assuming that is what happened to your account. You are the inactive player, and so whoever made the change had to change your name as well. Usually, it's just thename_old, but it seems like person that changed your name decided to change it to mercybeater. This is the user with your old name.

As for your rank and stuff being gone, we received a new ranking system a little while ago.
I'm just gamin' man
Hi Mercybeater, if you have any more issues with your account please contact an admin here. They will be happy to help you out. Cheers

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it