Ranking
Original Post
Many years of inactivity replay thread
I haven't touched this game in literally forever, here's a two-shot madman thing
Attached Files
unseen.rpl (147.1 KB, 25 views)
ahoy, mother fuck
Not much to comment on. Do something for real instead.

Like the form when you attack though.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
something tricking something about idk spinny stuff thing
Attached Files
scaleform.rpl (271.1 KB, 21 views)
ahoy, mother fuck
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Not much to comment on. Do something for real instead.

Like the form when you attack though.

if you arent going to be constructive why bother posting

unseen: hey you know what, despite it being short its actually kinda cool.
opener kinda sucked, but understandable since you've been gone. split was acceptable. but the smoothness of that kick was beautiful honestly. pose was ok.

scaleform: honest meh, not the greatest tricking. not even sure if i can call it tricking either lol. but its not terrible.
Originally Posted by Tabby View Post
if you arent going to be constructive why bother posting

unseen: hey you know what, despite it being short its actually kinda cool.
opener kinda sucked, but understandable since you've been gone. split was acceptable. but the smoothness of that kick was beautiful honestly. pose was ok.

scaleform: honest meh, not the greatest tricking. not even sure if i can call it tricking either lol. but its not terrible.

Big thanks, I'm having a hard time getting back into the groove of things. I wasn't really all that great prior to "quitting" Toribash, but the fun I found in this game is slowly being rekindled.
ahoy, mother fuck
openers and dm's for both of these were kinda basic but the movements were pretty clean so good shit fam ��

opener for atoms was cool beans, i like how cleanly you transitioned from the bifurcation to the decapitation

malice was aight, kinda simple but i like that the dm's were pretty clean. the stretch for the final dm looked kinda uncomfortable to so i didn't really like it that much but i mean hey you done did it
beware
the goblin
i like the timing of kicks in atoms, makes it a little symmetrical in a sense because of the timing between air kicks and then the actual kicks and i thought it was done quite nice and neatly
decent flow, your opener is very cool. around 1179 is your first real fuck up, chest turned wrong.
you kinda recover but not perfect. Looks like your main problem right now is you rely on your arms too much.
Its ok to use your arms now and then for momentum but not excessively or you look incapable of maintaining balance.