Ranking
Long, Long ago, in a world where self-portraits were the black death, Justin Beiber himself made men cry when his dick- so tiny that even my mother couldn't see it nor my father
Long, Long ago, in a world where self-portraits were the black death, Justin Beiber himself made men cry when his dick- so tiny that even my mother couldn't see it nor my father could see it
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Long, Long ago, in a world where self-portraits were the black death, Justin Beiber himself made men cry when his dick- so tiny that even my mother couldn't see it nor my father could see it one day he
Long, Long ago, in a world where self-portraits were the black death, Justin Beiber himself made men cry when his dick- so tiny that even my mother couldn't see it nor my father could see it one day he broke his little
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Long, Long ago, in a world where self-portraits were the black death, Justin Beiber himself made men cry when his dick- so tiny that even my mother couldn't see it nor my father could see it one day he broke his little penis off into
Long, Long ago, in a world where self-portraits were the black death, Justin Beiber himself made men cry when his dick- so tiny that even my mother couldn't see it nor my father could see it one day he broke his little penis off into another man's butthole
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Long, Long ago, in a world where self-portraits were the black death, Justin Beiber himself made men cry when his dick- so tiny that even my mother couldn't see it nor my father could see it one day he broke his little penis off into another man's butthole he cried about
Long, Long ago, in a world where self-portraits were the black death, Justin Beiber himself made men cry when his dick- so tiny that even my mother couldn't see it nor my father could see it one day he broke his little penis off into another man's butthole he cried about world war two
Origin For Life
Long, Long ago, in a world where self-portraits were the black death, Justin Beiber himself made men cry when his dick- so tiny that even my mother couldn't see it nor my father could see it one day he broke his little penis off into another man's butthole he cried about world war two because he can
Long, Long ago, in a world where self-portraits were the black death, Justin Beiber himself made men cry when his dick- so tiny that even my mother couldn't see it nor my father could see it one day he broke his little penis off into another man's butthole he cried about world war two because he can not forget that
Origin For Life