Ranking
multitarget: opener kinda gave me high hopes for a good flow, but the first kick kinda killed it bcs you could continue and spin OR get a dm with that kick, and you did neither, also i noticed that many times you stayed grabbing on one hand, i suggest you switch grabbing hands more often bcs if you keep grabbing on one hand for the whole replay then it wouldn't look good, also i dont understand how you get such boomhits with absurd aim, perfect your movements and keep the boomhits, you'd get in ormo

scientific: your best replay yet i think, it was really good until the second kick, and then you kneed uke, i think you should kick him instead of kneeing him since that kind of speed could get you a dm or two, also, you switched your grabbing hand too here so it's nice, finally the last kick is a nice dm, but i think it would be better if you somehow hit the body piece with your foot instead of your whole leg, nice replay overall i wanna see replays like these
Thnx Whale for the cnc :3

Here, I took your advice for multitarget..... I don't know if its better or not but..here

(soz about the glitches n shit....I tried to edit matchframes :/ )
Attached Files
adviced.rpl (331.7 KB, 3 views)
suck my dicknballs

I need attention :/
-----
moar
Attached Files
cool looking.rpl (199.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Blink; Dec 17, 2017 at 11:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
suck my dicknballs

kekeekekkekeke
-----
Get this shit to first page
Also...
Attached Files
three hit combo.rpl (281.8 KB, 5 views)
let the river run.rpl (242.6 KB, 6 views)
murica wip.rpl (224.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Blink; Dec 20, 2017 at 11:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
suck my dicknballs