Ranking
Original Post
[Xbox360] Multiplayer
Today we got a free wireless modem, i'm going to buy a network adapter for my Xbox, i have a three month Xbox Live Gold Membership, I have two weeks of holidays up my sleeve and i'm ready to play.

I'm looking for a really good Xbox 360 game that will be relatively cheap so i can buy it straight up, that will keep me entertained for ages. I don't want racing or war games. The closest thing I've come to a war game is Gears of War. I've never played a call of duty game, and i'm not into that hard core elitist bullshit. I want some sort of shoot 'em up but not a war game. I haven't managed to get online with Gears of War yet, so i could try that. I have Grand Theft Auto 4 and that's pretty epic, but i'm looking for something more.

Suggestions please, fellow gamers.
I just looked that up on youtube, Alan, it looks pretty sweet.

Which of the two is better, and do you need to play L4D 2 in order to understand L4D1?
Nah, Its just random killing!
Its fucking awesome playing it with friends it has no story you just appear in a city or a house and you reach a point killing 1000 zombies (bosses too) and then you call the saviours but when you do that all the zombies come to you and you have to wait until the saviour come to save you, Its seriously awesome playing it in multiplayer and its enjoyful its more like action.

I don't know if L4D 2 is out yet but they say it will be better (more guns, maps, bosses, melee killing etc)
Left for dead 2 is not out..

Although some of my favourites to play multiplayer are games where you can be free somewhat, like skate 2.

Banjo kazooie nuts and bolts is tons of fun if you do some SP and get parts, then make vehicles with your friends ;p

But, If you want tons of fun.

Then add me on XBL.

Srsly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Is your name ownagehuh?

I'm going to google banjo kazzooie now.

EDIT: Hey it looks nice, it's not to, childish is it?

EDIT2: Can you explain skate 2 to me, online wise.
Last edited by Corey; Sep 22, 2009 at 05:38 AM.
I also would recomend getting Fight night round 4 Its awesome too amazing graphics etc.
Nah, I don't know if it works in multiplayer but its pretty fun you will never get tired of it.
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
Is your name ownagehuh?

I'm going to google banjo kazzooie now.

EDIT: Hey it looks nice, it's not to, childish is it?

EDIT2: Can you explain skate 2 to me, online wise.

Gamertag = LDFN Noobcaekz

Banjo Kazooie - Not to childish IMO, the story ( Which you need to do for better parts ) Might seem like it, but its worth it when you get to build your own vehicles and play online with people.

Skate 2 - Theres games like hall of meat where you see who can hurt themselfs the most, i geuss you can SORT of free skate if the host doesn't chose an event, theres some more modes but yeah, races ect.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame