Ranking
Original Post
[Shamelessly Stolen from another forum]Hi. I play MMOs just to complain about them.
Hello! I'm one of those guys you see on the forums, waiting for people to get excited about a game. One would be lead to believe that this is so I can join in on the merriment and celebrate with like minded individuals, but instead it is so that I can get my rocks off by systematically insulting and disassembling whatever piece of software they happen to be excited by!

I don't believe we met. I'm "Plays MMOs, but hates the very foundation of the genre"-Guy.

Kill x of x quests? Sick to death of them.
Leveling a character to earn new skills? Can't stand it. I need everything available in the first 5 levels or the game, or I will write it off as a WoW Clone.

Whats that? You're tired of hearing the word WoW clone used to describe any online game that utilizes a customizable user interface, action bars, and character status panels? That's too bad! I never played any of the online games prior to WoW, so I don't know how integral these things are to the accessibility of the game, and how they attract a wide arrange of players due to said ease of access. I prefer things to be a giant complicated cluster**** that require months and months of a learning curve to pick up on.

I'll be in your beta weekends. I'll go out of my way to make sure I get these codes and get to participate; however, I'll probably spend a good 50% of the actual server-up time in the forums complaining about how I don't get a ******* sword the size of Rasputin's **** at level 3, and how sick to death I am of kobolds and boars.

I'll see you when the servers open, and I'll be bringing my buddies!

"Will X-MMO Be the WoW Killer?"-Guy

"Why Won't My Ancient System Run This Modern Game?"-Guy

"My Spyware Infested Operating System Keeps Giving Me Errors and It's Your Fault Even Though I Bought This Machine From a Hick In Rural West Virginia, and the Case Is Made out of Cardboard"-Guy

"THIS GAME SUCKS BUT I'LL CONTINUE TO PLAY IT ANYWAY"-Guy

See you in game!

Stolen from the Aion beta forums, originally posted by "The Rikard".

I laughed.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH