Picture of your tori(optional):

Added.

Will work on it soon.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Request for: anyone that wil do it here
Requesting: GUI
Price Range: 4k
Details: Umm i DONT like tribal and im into cartoon and i want background raider coloured and be creative with details and things but make them Pure
also add the tori into the GUI somewhere , but all i want is my Tori with the fighting stick and place it somewhere on the GUI
So colours Pure/Raider
Text: replace the toribash text with Sparring Perfected

also cut my tori out and put it somewhere in the pic :3
also if u can change the text of " Single player,multiplayer and the menu things make it a cartoon styled writing please :3

-----
o opps so the text should be

Toribash
Sparring perfected
Last edited by phantom; Oct 11, 2011 at 01:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥ mushu♥
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
Well I don't know about that, seems a little much to have us both make one.
Btw, whats your budget for it? Also, do you have any more references?

Here's an update on Rainbow's head.

Pic

My budget is high enough. I'm looking to pay about 10-15k though. I'll pay depending on how much I like the head. If it's really epic, then I' might pay moar.Sure, I can post more references. Also, I think Spartan isn't making me a head. Some time ago when I PM'ed him, he said that you are the one that makes the good heads. I'm not 100% sure though.

The reference I posted before isn't really how the head should look. It's more just a reference so you can see how vikings looks.

This reference is pretty good. Pretty much how I would like him to look. Just cartoonish. Make the helmet as exact as this as possible. Just smalle horns.

Sorry for being too lazy to upload it at imageshack.

Edit: Spartan just replied to my PM. He says he was going to do the head, but he didn't start yet. He told me to go for you if I got the money ^^
Attached Thumbnails
Veryproviking.jpg  
Last edited by Ferras; Oct 11, 2011 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Giant penises
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

xTheMistx

Added sir.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
My budget is high enough. I'm looking to pay about 10-15k though. I'll pay depending on how much I like the head. If it's really epic, then I' might pay moar.Sure, I can post more references. Also, I think Spartan isn't making me a head. Some time ago when I PM'ed him, he said that you are the one that makes the good heads. I'm not 100% sure though.

The reference I posted before isn't really how the head should look. It's more just a reference so you can see how vikings looks.

This reference is pretty good. Pretty much how I would like him to look. Just cartoonish. Make the helmet as exact as this as possible. Just smalle horns.

Edit: Spartan just replied to my PM. He says he was going to do the head, but he didn't start yet. He told me to go for you if I got the money ^^

Yeah we're working this out over PM. Only 15 mins till I have to go to school

Edit: Going to school, still unresolved

However...

Last edited by Spartan094; Oct 11, 2011 at 02:35 PM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Username: Katsudon
Price range:Depends on how much I like it :3 most likely 41k not lower than 35k
Details(be as specific as possible): I want it to look like Kog'Maw from League of Legends, as in when I first see it I already know who it is, colours should be same as ones used in the one standing up(pharos,mysterio,aqua(sorta glowing)) or anything you think would look nice,what you feel like doing, It should have poison though, dripping from the mouth like the bubbles in the pic just make it look nice which will probably be easy for you
Reference's:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-muiAMDZA5c...og%2527Maw.jpg

http://art.ngfiles.com/images/126/kn...st_kog-maw.jpg

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...nalLoading.jpg
Time allowed: As much you need
This is for Jebus
Last edited by Katsudon; Oct 11, 2011 at 04:34 PM.
Hi.
Jebus, Spartan and I got it sorted out. You're making the head ;)
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Well 10-15 is a bit low for my taste. Mine start at 15 and that's for something cartoony and simple. I think something around 25k would be a bit more appealing for this sort of head.

Originally Posted by Katsudon View Post
Username: Katsudon
Price range:Depends on how much I like it :3 most likely 41k not lower than 35k
Details(be as specific as possible): I want it to look like Kog'Maw from League of Legends, as in when I first see it I already know who it is, colours should be same as ones used in the one standing up(pharos,mysterio,aqua(sorta glowing)) or anything you think would look nice,what you feel like doing, It should have poison though, dripping from the mouth like the bubbles in the pic just make it look nice which will probably be easy for you
Reference's:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-muiAMDZA5c...og%2527Maw.jpg

http://art.ngfiles.com/images/126/kn...st_kog-maw.jpg

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...nalLoading.jpg
Time allowed: As much you need
This is for Jebus

Alright, I think I can hook you up. If you have any more info just Pm me. I usually don't check this thread that often.

Jebus, Spartan and I got it sorted out. You're making the head ;)

Well thank you for including me in the decision making process, I feel very left out right about now....lol
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
agentP when you gonna start at my avatar because i want it to be after i got a new set...
Back on top
Originally Posted by NinoRossii View Post
agentP when you gonna start at my avatar because i want it to be after i got a new set...

Okay, that's cool, I was just experimenting with my new program today anyways, still getting the hang of it, let me know once you got your textures sorted out, I'm a bit under the weather though and busy this week so you got time.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do