Toribash
Originally Posted by luckymoney View Post
hey do you make sets?
if yes i want you to make a matching one with this head:
if you want an idea of how the set should look like type kiba
on google images... thats if you make sets....

Sorry, but as Spartan already said, we aren't making sets right now.

Originally Posted by josemi View Post
Spartan have you begun mine yet?

If anybody is curious about what we are working on, just check our queue lists.

I'm currently working on Toxico's head, I think I'll be able to finish it tomorrow after work, then I'll start on Chaco's request. Be patient with me fellas ;)
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Originally Posted by josemi View Post
Spartan have you begun mine yet?

haha not yet, I've been working on your clan's pic. Sure you still want it? Looks like Sado already hooked you up.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Yeah don't need one now.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
Request for: Spartan094
Requesting: Head
Price Range: Max 15k
Details: I wanna a robot head , with Elf , Void and Vampire . 512x512.
Hey, I have changed my request( a lot ) and I want the head to be either one of the storm trooper/ clone trooper helmets below ( your choice ) But I want it mainly Azurite with pure.. so the colors are backwards in the pics. Heres were it gets funny. There is a pic with a broken mask to show you how much of the mask I want broken. Under this broken mask I want Mahatma gandhi and I want the lense of his glasses thats shown through the helmet cracked.

Username:chacosownr
Type of Texture(heads only right now): Realistic info above
Price range:40k
Details(be as specific as possible): info above
Reference's: Below
Time allowed: make it sexy
Attached Thumbnails
Clone Trooper example.jpg   Clone trooper example2.jpg   Clone trooper example4.jpg  
Last edited by Chaco; Sep 29, 2011 at 02:07 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by FekDa View Post
Request for: Spartan094
Requesting: Head
Price Range: Max 15k
Details: I wanna a robot head , with Elf , Void and Vampire . 512x512.

Sounds cool, added to the queue. Any details for me, reference images or anything?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by chacosownr View Post
Hey, I have changed my request( a lot ) and I want the head to be either one of the storm trooper/ clone trooper helmets below ( your choice ) But I want it mainly Azurite with pure.. so the colors are backwards in the pics. Heres were it gets funny. There is a pic with a broken mask to show you how much of the mask I want broken. Under this broken mask I want Mahatma gandhi and I want the lense of his glasses thats shown through the helmet cracked.

Username:chacosownr
Type of Texture(heads only right now): Realistic info above
Price range:40k
Details(be as specific as possible): info above
Reference's: Below
Time allowed: make it sexy

Alright, I'll start working on it as soon as I'm done with Toxico's request. Should be later tonight, or maybe tomorrow.
So just to make sure, you want the clone trooper helmet, with a broken part so you can see that Mahatma mask, right? I'll see what I can do.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Do you guys also make sets?
Not full sets, a set like nuthug or Jaker where only a few textures are worked on.
Do you really think you're in control
Originally Posted by iCo0n View Post
Do you guys also make sets?
Not full sets, a set like nuthug or Jaker where only a few textures are worked on.

Sorry mate, currently I do not, unless you wanted something extremely basic. You might be able to talk jebus into it, but so far he's been focusing on heads.
So talk to jebus, then pm me if he accepts.
Do you really think you're in control