Ranking
Original Post
[Tex] Need idea's for head textures!
I have no clue if this kind of thread is allowed here. If it's not, I'll close it ASAP.

So basically, I want to get back into making head textures. I used to be into the cartoonish style, which was a lot of fun. I used the pen tool in photoshop cs3 to make these.
An example:

So any suggestions or idea's are much appreciated, also if you have any characters or artworks I can base my textures on would be great too. Thanks in advance!
Look at some games, They can be very inspiring. Look at some tv shows also(since you said you liked a cartoony style)
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Moving it to rapid threads, the potential for a thread full of shit here is just too damn high.

as for ideas, you seem to like the quirky stuff, so have a look at borderlands characters, see what speaks to you from there.
jack, lilith, mordecai, hammerlock etc.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Some cartoon show are inspiring, how about make heads of cartoon characters? and also with other video games, they have interesting designs and such, that would help.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Originally Posted by McD0NALDS View Post
I will PM you some stuff

Thank you, that helped a lot!
Originally Posted by smosh023 View Post
Some cartoon show are inspiring, how about make heads of cartoon characters? and also with other video games, they have interesting designs and such, that would help.

Yep, I've been thinking of making textures of cool cartoons, will do.
Originally Posted by McD0NALDS View Post
Why not a TRON set try mythological creatures too :3

TRON is not "human" enough for me, same goes for mythological. I should give it a shot sometime though.

Thanks guys!