Ranking
Uhm check my market. Write my name at seller and go to the last pages. Pm me if u want to buy something.

Maybe gold pot? Thats pretty rare, like 2 exist or something.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I have a few things.

Full Valkryie
White Beanie
Neon Katana/Full Neon set
This set: https://forum.toribash.com/tori_inve...userid=6489092
Full anime set
Full Imperial
Sakura force

I didn't plan on selling any of these so I prefer you to offer. If I like your price I'll give you the item(s) and if it's close to what I'd like I'll haggle.
Last edited by Exist; Oct 22, 2019 at 01:03 PM.
Mediocre parkourist along with marketing

[SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Uhm check my market. Write my name at seller and go to the last pages. Pm me if u want to buy something.

Maybe gold pot? Thats pretty rare, like 2 exist or something.

How much would you be asking for the 'pot o' gold'? also that's not true, 13 are in existence. Either way please give me a rough estimate of how much you'd be willing to sell the item for, very interested.
-----
Originally Posted by Exist View Post
I have a few things.

Full Valkryie
White Beanie
Neon Katana/Full Neon set
This set: https://forum.toribash.com/tori_inve...userid=6489092
Full anime set
Full Imperial
Sakura force

I didn't plan on selling any of these so I prefer you to offer. If I like your price I'll give you the item(s) and if it's close to what I'd like I'll haggle.

25k for the neon katana, but i'm not sure on the white beanie, it'd be nice to hear how much you'd like for it.
Last edited by SaveTheRight; Oct 22, 2019 at 01:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well i am looking for quite a lot. How does 500k sound? Anything else you intrested in?
Like hunters cord...idk other stuff i have. Golden toricredit? Ufelbert, bearded axe, etc
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles View Post
What about my joints?

Ok what's your asking price for the joints?

Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Well i am looking for quite a lot. How does 500k sound? Anything else you intrested in?
Like hunters cord...idk other stuff i have. Golden toricredit? Ufelbert, bearded axe, etc

380k for the pot? like you said that is quite a lot, i could buy out a whole dang parking lot :s so don't be a thot, this is a question of weather i love you or not.
blood clot.