Ranking
Original Post
how can make flames
how can make flames for 7k and amber blood and all 4 gold trails ?
please make it me i have the froger and you can have a tribal head from me
all this for one body flame please
youngkiller, the minimum forge price is around 35k, and that doesnt even make a really good flame.
and also, what about the set i was making, is that still going or did u close it while i was halfway thru making a set 4 U?
She's got more wrinkles than an Elephants scrotum.. Then Hampa's... Uhhh.
you cant make a flame for less than 35k
it costs 35k+ cuz an original flame is 35k that has nothing on it, with 7k you can get 1/5 of an original flame
[Colon 3]
Hey there young killer.
Seems like you started forging flames....
Well, Its going to be hard in the start since your going to have to get some Tori-Credits to be able to Forge the flames...

Here is a list that would probably get you the right amount of Tori-Credits you need for a flame:
  • Start a shop, really pays off each day and might get you around 50k+ in a week or less if worked hard on, Create one over Here in the side bar.
  • Another great tip is to start making art for competitions, it really pays off your hard work, at the moment some neat competitions were posted, Do so over Here.
  • Buy a booster, Boosters change the amount of Tori-Credits you earn each game you win, You will get around 50,100,200 etc. Tori-credits according to the Booster type you bought, Buy a booster Over Here.

The above might not answer your question about somebody forging you a flame for 7k... Young killer, A flame costs around 35k to 100k+, Though a 35k flame wont look as neat as the other expensive flames.....

But here is a cool tip i gathered about Making Flames:

step-by-step:

1) Make an Awesome flame for around 100k.
2) Take a picture of that flame in-game.
3) Click the "Create" button in the Forgers menu.
4) You will be sent to a Page were you decide whether to Create it or Not.
5) Save that page onto your BookMarks/Favourites.
6) Now Go make a Thread about selling that Flame Over Here.
7) Set a Price, End date, AutoBuy (If auctioned) that is about 5,000+ more than The forge price
8) When a buyer comes in To buy the flame completely... ask him to send the Tori-Credits first.
9) When the Tori-Credits are received, You should send the Link you saved into your BookMarks/Favourites (look in step number 5).
10) Voila, 5k+ profit

Keep doing this for a while and you will have 50k+ in a week, A good combo is to have A Shop While doing this or even participate in some design events/ game events.....

I would also like to answer your question about the Amber blood, Gold trials (4) But i really dont understand what you meant, If you could re-explain what you meant I will come back and answer the Question.

Hope this helps, because i wrote it 2 times because of the meanie "back" button ;D.

anyway, bye.
~blackshark
Last edited by blackshark; Feb 19, 2010 at 08:27 PM.
I shall add a bit to blackshark's post...

- The flame that costs 35k doesn't have anything in it. It doesn't have anything.
- The orange head flame that you see after you open the Flame Forger costs 66 500 TC

Hopefully that makes you think how much Flame Forging actually costs.