Toribash
i love the tribal design of that pic but i dont want to use it on that tiger face, im just hoping for similar looks from what i requested and maybe like a crossover tribal band for the back of the neck to the forehead whit tribal tiger slashes going across the whole length of my head but colored black
666-

No, I took His Image, added a gloss effect, shined up the black details, added a sunburst effect, and used a red shine/pink fading backing.

took about 23 min actualy, but i said no biggie, if he doesn't want it, he doesn't have to buy it.

It was just an offer, jeez, why do you always critisize everything I say or do?

Kai-

Ok i can try that.
thats kinda hard to imagine really

there isnt anything else u can post to help us?
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

I really think he wants something more like Slith's head, if it's the same.

You can see his head in "Spin and shread replay".
Life iz a lot like toilet paper, you only miss it when its gone
~ A wise boy i once knew
omfg i love the head werd made, i'll buy it if kai doesn't want it!

take out the tiger slashes and the eye color because i don't want to steal features from kai

edit: and does the line across the top look right ingame? or is it all deformed?
Quite Right

We can reject your offer anytime for any reason we wish to make up. ~veb
RicH Entry
Here's my entry Kai hope u like it.

It looks like a Chinese but its good to me..

Well its worth a try... Thank you.

Last edited by RicH; Sep 13, 2007 at 06:07 AM. Reason: wrong spelling
rich i love the look of it but think u can have the scratches going horizontal along the head sorta and along the scratch with edging instead of them looking like 3's

http://images.google.com.au/imgres?i...3Doff%26sa%3DG

here is the bases of the scratch design but i want ridges coming off them
Not really on topic. Zane why you always put some colored stroke on back of the head? Looks dumb imo. I usually just copy one side of the face, copy it and flip, then smudge a bit if its necessary. It does the job pretty good.
Yeah, I've been wondering the same thing.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸