Toribash
Original Post
Lowest Graphic Quality, No Letters, Timer stuck, Entire game broken.
Hello, today I booted up Toribash and it was a complete mess. The graphic was on the lowest settings, all the letters were dots, when I tried to change the options they stayed the same, the timer is stuck on 444, so basically, the game is unplayable. I was playing normally yesterday and I had also verified my game files. I have tried uninstalling and installing the game, I have verified my game files, and nothing seems to work.

On the side note, for some reason, tori and uke where white and purple yesterday, so I deleted the tori and uke file from the game and verified my game files and it came back to normal.
-----
Fixed magically it seems.
Last edited by kushman666; Apr 30, 2015 at 07:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well I have seen this glitch thing before on an old pc in school.
But yeah All I can recommend is deleting toribash then deleting it from your steam folder in Steam/SteamApps/Common/.
Then re-installing it.
Lowest Graphic Quality, No Letters, Timer stuck, Entire game broken AGAIN!
I have just posted a thread wich was closed because the problem had been solved, but it has happened again. I have already tried uninstalling and installing the game another time and it doesn't seem to work. All the words are just dots or random letters, the graphic quality is locked and lowest and it is lagging a lot. I really have no idea what to do.
If you look a bit above the first post, on the right there are thread tools. You should be able to open your own closed thread and post that the problem wasn't solved afterall. Anyway I just merged the two threads now.

Anyway this might be related to:
a) your computer being really weak, post your system specs maybe
b) needing an graphic drivers update.

Generally check this thread http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=214180
First head to drivers part, if it doesn't help then check other things mentioned in the thread.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Uhm, pretty sure upgrading your graphics card should be enough.
You can google how to.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]