Ranking
actually it's wushu3.tbm, they use that in the ultimate wushu server. higher MF,DT,FT and ED so you dont really even need openers
QUACK
Originally Posted by MANtrain View Post
So what you're saying is WE HAVE A CHANCE (If Alpha no longer exists)

alpha has already moved forward.
what happened to us recruiting ticux?

Also, completly useless at wushu, but i have the best luck. shout if u need someone who doesnt know what theyr doing :S
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I used to be alright at wushu, and as far as I remember so did ice. siku, we may also need your shamelessly homo playstyle for this too. let us get a date and time where pretty much all of us are able to be there, that way we'll intimidate them into defeat.
-----
this weekend seems to be the time where everyone is available: train, nut, siku, myself and werd are all more or less confirmed.

Give me timeslots this weekend for when you're all available, I want as many people to show up as possible.

I'm gonna go and violate TLL's boards as soon as we have a perfect time sorted.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Sep 21, 2011 at 10:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
I'm decent at wushu. And it looks like we'll be playing alpha in like 3 rounds haha. Just our luck. I'm good anytime on the weekends, otherwise, I'm pretty busy.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
OK, so we're looking at a time between 16:00GMT and 20:00GMT. Nut and siku did mention that they would prefer for it to be earlier rather than later, is that alright with you 'Mericuns? Also, I can't remember which day everyone seemed to settle on, was it Saturday or Sunday? LETS DO THIS!

Originally Posted by Kips View Post
can i be your cheerleader

Absolutely not!
just so you guys are aware...theres probably about a 95% chance I wont be able to make it

OFFTOPIC

why is andthefish banned??
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

he got hacked, and the hacker used his account to do other stuff. fish is so inactive i don't think he even noticed.

that's fine, you have other commitments, just make sure you make it to the next round
everyone else, make sure we actually GET to the next round
Isn't Alpha crazily inactive and ticux stopped playing.
I'll just screw my social life for this weekend even though I had plans for saturday night. Make it any time except 3-7am...
If it's on sunday I might be devastately drunk since I can go out on saturday. Choose yourself.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by WeRd View Post
why is andthefish banned??

Yeah, cant remember if it was after the first big hack or the 2nd one.
will deal with it if he ever gets back
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-