Toribash
World of Warcraft? Anyone?... Anyone?..... Ok :<

^
Well that's the game I spend most of my time on, but I also play Starcraft 2 and I also have an Xbox but I don't ever really play
right on
Starcraft 2 I like. I play on my brother in laws account though. His name is 'Alex' so he is a badass obviously, Hehe i sux at it compared to him. He played WoW since he was like 16 and he's 23 now so, yeah... He has like 7 level 87+ characters.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
well, lets see.. *racks brain for info*
PS3 IGN: soulshots (would change it but dear god no... just too lazy)
PS3 Games: CoD: BO, CoD: BO2, BF3, BFBC2, FFXIII, FFXIII-2, MvC3 (original, not the ultimate one), FO3, Portal 2.

PS2 Games: Disgaea: HoD, Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories, NFS Prostreet (<- when i'm bored and feel like drifting for no reason whatsoever), FF-X, FF-X2.

PS1 Games: FF4, FF5, FF6, FF7, FF8.

Computer Games: LoL (name is Prinny Flonne), Dota2 (steam name: Nikayeh), RS (Przero), Duelling Network (online yu-gi-oh thing, when i'm bored and have nothing better to do), ArcheBlade (steam game again, still in beta and stuff).

Wii: Super Smash Bro's Brawl.

Will update this post when i remember more games or start playing new ones.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
@TrickBob I played WoW for like 4 years...and I'm considering getting back into it after about a year off.
My signature sucks
Lol Prz, how much games. ѕ.O
And the sad thing is that i don't have any game that u have. >:P
Thellian, you should.. There has been a lot of changes in a year .. And you should get it before next patch because 5.3 looks really great Pvp and Pve wise .. I'm sure you'll like it , and you don't want to be late into a patch !
right on
Well, if I were to start playing again I'd have to make a new account, since I sold my old one just before MoP released. I'd be way behind regardless.
My signature sucks