Toribash
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
replay is bad
stop making them in mushu
it looks shit
you moved like 5 joints every 50 frames
decap looks horrible
I dont know what you were doing after the decap for like 200 frames but it didnt look fluid and did nothing
I don't know what you did for the last 100 frames
but it wasnt a pose.

This was what I wanted to say to you before, but I didn't want to hurt your feelings. So I didn't say that to you.
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
replay is bad
stop making them in mushu
it looks shit
you moved like 5 joints every 50 frames
decap looks horrible
I dont know what you were doing after the decap for like 200 frames but it didnt look fluid and did nothing
I don't know what you did for the last 100 frames
but it wasnt a pose.

I asked for humans opinons... ive explained why I make them in mushu and this is my thrid time back in the game for over a year so no shit it looks like shit.. i would love to see you make a mushu replay on your first try with out edting it ( I gurantee you will lose limbs). whats wrong with having a late decap. and yes I didn't do nothing I obiously broke uke. replay making is about being creative... there are no requirements to follow... btw it was a pose
>asks for opinions
>argues with me when I post an opinion
I don't want to make a mushu replay, because I don't like how mushu replays look at all
50 turn frames? no thanks
DQ? no thanks
instagib? no thanks

alot of people try to make cool looking replays, and I don't think mushu lets you make cool looking replays
Also, note how you said it was about being creative
you say that
and yet you use premade youtube openers.
Originally Posted by chimmy12 View Post
I asked for humans opinons... ive explained why I make them in mushu and this is my thrid time back in the game for over a year so no shit it looks like shit.. i would love to see you make a mushu replay on your first try with out edting it ( I gurantee you will lose limbs). whats wrong with having a late decap. and yes I didn't do nothing I obiously broke uke. replay making is about being creative... there are no requirements to follow... btw it was a pose

Well, no pr0 replaymaker would ever make a replay using mushu, so yeah, your argument is invalid. Besides, being 'creative' in replaymaking doesn't mean using instagib mods. Sure, you can use other mods, alter the gamerules and such, but don't consider instant dismemberments as 'creative'.

Also one last thing, stop making replays in mushu.
Heart of Gold