Toribash
opener looked like a fish, interpret that how you want

kick was nicely placed albeit you used shins, but in cases like this its fine. Kinda feel you pulled back a smidge too early though.

final kick was pretty sweet, good job there.

pose was great

good job here!
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
the first 40 frames had big potential but then you just flopped and switched your momentum. the flare thing was cool and the double hip was awesome. the follow up was pretty good, and the 5 dm was badass, just I'm picky about kicking with the same leg twice. and replays without decaps. al together this was a really good replay, 8.9/10 just hit some things that i don't like personally
only thing i dont like like is the wrist twitch

i kinda see in your replays you twitch with your wrist alot

but everything else is fab

holy god how did you get those dms
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
The opener was messy imo,u just bounced around without doing nothing that surprised me :/
The first 2 dms r nice.
The last boom was really fucking cool. Loved it.
I would have prefer a decap skeet or something to dm the neck.
Gj
ok
Wow thanks for all the comments people i really appreciate it
also Hi!
Attached Files
#Drap - Drop.rpl (233.0 KB, 27 views)
mew, de cuando aca sos pro haciendo replays??
No lo sabia :v tioh muy buenos, ese ultimo en la parte del kick aereo, creo que en vez de subir el brazo luego de agarrar lo hubieras bajado y pateabas con la pierna izquierda hubiera quedado purfect. Pero aun asi esta disfrutable :v
Last edited by Jodus; Nov 15, 2015 at 03:46 AM.
Miu pedazo de replay 7u7
lo unico que no me convence del todo es la opener, osea parece medio forzada y se le sale un poco la fluidez (mi opinion). Pero esta buenisima
Draper your replay was very good, the only thing that didn't catch me was the last kick setup, it looked awkward-ish
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=533175 If you wanna see it. Your choice
Opener was alright in my opinion, but straight arms going down looks so weird to me.

You should probably get lower if you are going to do a spin like that, you didn't get much out of it.

Transition to the kick was rather nice though.

Not sure why you ungrabbed, but the kick and head punch thing were alright could be better. (but its hard since you ungrabbed after all)

jump was really cool, but make sure your arms aren't so stiff. You actually lose a lot of momentum from stuff joints let alone 2. The kick was ok, but was hoping you'd knick the torso and get a dm from there as well, but alas it was not the case.

pose was okey

decent replay imo, gj.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Thanks for all the comments and cnc
its really aprecciated c:
some time without doing replays
hope i didn't get rusty
Attached Files
#Draper - Reno.rpl (180.6 KB, 16 views)