Toribash
Original Post
T WINS new music for clan video thread
Jisse and I were talking to people about actually making an event happen but we need like at least 3 viable songs from everyone who is still alive in the clan so we can get a big list of options for people to use.

here are my three

dickdickdick

ok yes my votes

jisse: walk the dinosaur
pusga: I mean I really like the praga khan one but I'd also be good with beastie boys
Last edited by VIDEOGAMES; May 1, 2016 at 08:50 PM.
oh yeah
Yes

Basically we need everyone active to post three songs of their choice to petition for the video.
After you've done that you vote for ONE song per active member. The song you picked that got the most votes from other members will be put into the pool of songs the editors will choose from when making the video.

Here's my stuff

My stuff

Here's my votes
VIDEOGAMES: Rhymes like dimes
/invade

I have a playlist of edgelord songs i want to use for an edit
I can make an edit for y'all, for any song. But I'd be even happier if you make me use one of the songs off this playlist.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...q_KrbbtJh8D1fu

i got ninja'd by jisse. the last two songs are pretty cool
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
I'm down for walking the dinosaur for my vote on jisse
oh yeah
im down to vote for rhymes like dimes. i don't know of alot of music that would work for this so im not gonna put down 3 songs.
Originally Posted by Internet View Post
im down to vote for rhymes like dimes. i don't know of alot of music that would work for this so im not gonna put down 3 songs.

You need to vote for one video per posting member, sorry I didn't make that clear :v
Do me

Also cmon internet just post whatever music you like and the rest of us will vote

songs

BISH: rhymes like dimes
Jisse: walk the dinosaur but only because im forced to pick
Last edited by pusga; Dec 17, 2017 at 04:45 PM.
oh yeah