Ranking
Well, I don't know how to record or add a replay in here. Just follow the move instructions and it will work 90% of the time in online TwinSwords matches.
Yeah. Twinswords matches.
This may be the best move in twinswords, but not the best move overall.

Why are you playing INSTAGIB FLAILAN.tbm anyway?
I'm amazed at how much criticism I'm getting for this...

IT IS A TWINSWORDS MOVE!

Just use it online in TwinSwords, not against Uke, not in Joust, I mean...come on
Wargasm, I haven't tried the move but seriously to the other guys, hes a beginner. What do you expect from him? We all make discoveries in toribash. You discover a noob clap, someone else discovers an opener. Jeez give him a break, hes a BEGINNER. Kronos, wouldn't you like it if someone else calls you a noob? People calm down. We've seen worse then this.
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?
What do you mean worse? This is a pretty good move, I have only found 1 effective counter for it...everything else that would cause a loss is bad follow-through.

This is a very nice move, if I learn how to upload replays I'll record a match online and show you how it's supposed to work.
You DO know that Sliced Bread isn't a move right? I meant like actual sliced bread...the kind that you eat...
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
you DO know I was talking about the actual sliced bread.... the kind you eat.... it's amazing....
NutHug you're pretty retarded...when I said i only found 1 effective counter, it was pretty much the first replay you posted.

HOWEVER, I like this move for a reason...even if you DO get countered, you are not headed in a bad direction or left off balance, it is easy to recover and be victorious with it...

Now I have 2 replays from online play that show the potential of this move...BOTH are played online in SemiPro TwinSwords matches.

If somebody tells me how I save them to my computer from the game and how to put them in a forum post I'll glady upload them for you to observe. Difference between your thinking Nut and common sense is this...

In an online match, most people will not use the first counter because it is only truly effective against my move. The second counter is easy to recover from and is generally not used in any TwinSwords matches higher than Beginner.