Ranking
Original Post
Malfunction?
It's the second time it happens to me and so I thought it would be worth to post and ask for answers.

I was fighting a standard wushu.tbm match and then on the first turn even though I did not press space the game went on and I watched the whole match just like you can see in the "bug" replay. On the other hand, my opponent had no problem, it was a normal match for him and he noticed no malfunction like you can see in the "blablabla" replay.

Can anyone explain to me why this happens? Or if it happens to anyone else? Or how to fix it?

Edit: We are both using 3.86.

Thank you for your time,
Oblivion94
Attached Files
blablabla.rpl (40.5 KB, 4 views)
bug.rpl (40.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Oblivion; Feb 7, 2010 at 01:44 PM.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
That usually happens when the ping is too high between the server and the player.
The packets the client sends tot he server are unfinished, so your movements will akt weird.

Though that only happens once in a while, usually you ping in these cases.

Does that happen often nowadays?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

It happened 3 times today. I hardly ever ping and this seems to occur only when I'm the one who created the server. It never happened when I was playing in official servers.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Hmm then I'm not sure what could cause this.

It happens to me too occasionally, but not often at all.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I get the feeling it may have something to do with the recent bot-lag problem.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you