Toribash
Original Post
[IMG] My new wallpaper
http://spherephoenix1990.deviantart.com/#/d2s5j1r

I practised @ creating buttons (glossy 3D objects in general)
and I'd like to hear you critique. What can I do better to make it more realistic?
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
The gloss on the button looks a little odd how it looks sharp in a way on the left side of the
button, where the circle stopped and the glossed part has a tip. It's really hard to describe
what I'm trying to say, but whatever. It's not that important.

Other than that, it looks awesome.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
Do you mean its odd, that the gloss fades away into nothing?
Oh and I just recognized, that the gloss shape itself is a bit off. It makes the button too round, almost like a ball.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Ye i see what you mean vark, if something has gloss it means lights hitting it. But in your pic the light just stops? Its pretty unatural. Other than that its nice i like the background alot.
Ah! Now its clear. I'll kep that in mind next time