ES Recruitment Drive
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Originally Posted by KungFuJC View Post
lemmie get this straight, your doing this with the mouse ?_? your mad, mad I say!

Originally Posted by Ghiita
why is he mad?
its pretty easy to use your mouse.

Originally Posted by Ezeth
not on a good looking robotic picture.

Let me just get one thing straight.
I'm using the paths tool and airbrush, that's all. So... it's not that mad.

And to be honest, it's more of an armor now.

Edit: More of an armor because of this: http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5...botnew2png.png

Edit: Will probably dedicate a day to finish it and add a background now that I have summer break.
Last edited by Tapion; Jun 20, 2010 at 09:19 PM.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
I mainly said that due to the shock as its pretty hardcore.

altho keep in mind
And I'm kinda trying to find a drawing style for when I get a tablet

drawing with a mouse is going to be considerably different to a style you may develop with the fluidity of a tablet.

keep at it tho.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
I kinda changed my mind on getting a tablet. You know, what would I use it for? I'd only do a little drawing on the computer as a hobby, and I'm not aiming for anything in the future that may require it.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
I didn't start drawing because I envisioned a career from it. I did it because it was fun as a hobby.

I'd recommend still giving it ago, but ultimately if you don't think you'd use it then....
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-