Toribash
Original Post
[WIP] hawk pilot set
Originally it was just going to be a head, but after making the legs i've decided to go ahead with a full set.

Probably my best work imo. going to try and finish the arms today.

ITTSS ALLLIIIVVVEEEE
Last edited by Bio; Jun 27, 2010 at 01:10 AM.
Love the fucking legs, especially the feet.
I mean they're mapped perfectly. Just goes to show, once again that quantity isn't always as good as perfection.
Aka jusmi.
:>

thanks, and i think you also mean 'quality > quantity'

Currently working ont he triceps, already finished the biceps.

arms :

Last edited by Bio; Jun 26, 2010 at 02:47 AM.
Awesome job with the hands (and everything else), how much are you selling this for?
back from the dead
Dunno. I don't know if i'll sell it right away, or wear it a bit, it's a very nice set :3

I dunno how much this would go for, the price range has been kinda strange lately.
My suggestion would be 100k starting bid and 200k autobuy with a minimum raise of 10k, this set is definitely worth it.
back from the dead
the pixels on the hands are killing me :O
other than that, Quality > Quantity is a good suggestion, and your doing a VERY good job with that.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
The pixels at this point are the results of resizing, as for the white pixels around the edges, it's just because the way it resizes makes it kinda blury on the ends.

and oyster, i think i'll probably sell my wing flames, and buy myself a set of 256 textures, and wear this for a bit. Then sell it sometime in the future, i'm quite fond of this set.
oh so its a 128x128 preview?
Screw it, make a 256x256 preview if your going to get a set of 256's.
it looks excellent man
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
that is a 256 preivew

/me cries in teh corner

edit: k, it's done :3
Last edited by Bio; Jun 27, 2010 at 01:11 AM.