ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash hacks?
Alright, first of all I know that if I wanted to report someone I'd have to PM an admin. I don't want to do that yet though, because I'm not sure if this is a banable offense.

So this is what happened to me today. I entered blackbelt::Wushu for a few rounds, and there was a guy that could grab there even though no one else could (Again, this wasn't a private server but the static blackbelt::wushu server). That is, of course, a huge advantage. I asked him how the heck that was possible and this is what the guy replied:

He modified the tb.exe. Hmm, I guess that kinda stuff ain't allowed is it?

edit:

Holy cow, I just read this. Nevermind.
Last edited by Galrath; Sep 21, 2008 at 10:15 PM.
♠NO♠
Oshit , Hope this problem gets solved!
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Those btc guys seem like nothing but trouble.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I was there. EXPOSED!
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
Actually it's not hard to grab in a mod that you can't grab in if you have the correct Script I have seen it done before.
Your What Hurts? Ahh Thats too bad. I thought you were in pain.
TheDoc. says: You're retarded, -SmarterChild- says: Yeah, I guess I am retarded.

Modifiden tb.exe...
That's Crap,If you modify something from an executable file,it will corrupt,Unless..
He modified the wushu.tbm script in the mods folder probably.
There is a flag in there that allows no grab, so he probably changed to a lower or higher number to get around the no grab.

You cannot edit the TB.exe because you dont get the source code(s) for the game.
Join [Love]! Blue Belt and Up Only!
www.loveclan2.tk <- Join there!
Exactly. To modify Tb.exe, you need the solution of the project, which is made of source codes. So, unless he's an admin (which is impossible), it's impossible.
Gone