Toribash
Original Post
What do you need to feel comfortable around people?
You may be an introvert, extrovert or ambivert depending on the situation.
Considering that, i want to know what or how does a stranger person needs to do to make you feel comfortable and be more talkative with him.

Or you can answer the other way. What techniques do you use to make someone comfortable around you?

I know that the most common technique is to mention or talk about things you both may have in common and some psychological tricks.

*this thread is totally not for research purposes.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
For me it’s just when we’re having a normal conversation, able to relate with the person I’m talking to. My worst fear when meeting new people is that we don’t really connect on a social level. As long as I have things in common with the person, it’s really easy for me
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
ever since i stopped caring about myself i'm fine talking to anyone in any situation

edgy i know wowee

i try to priotize myself but also look at what the people around me want so no arguements or bickerments arise if you know what i mean ^^ xD
honestly its not about me. if the person has some common points with me then i feel good otherwise i run lol
Find me ingame and duel me
I'm always trying to look down girls tops and at their ass so It makes it difficult to communicate with them without constantly thinking about them in a sexual way
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
I'm always trying to look down girls tops and at their ass so It makes it difficult to communicate with them without constantly thinking about them in a sexual way

ye i meant to say that
Find me ingame and duel me
I was expecting that twisted perv answer, what the frizzles

Originally Posted by sundials View Post
ever since i stopped caring about myself i'm fine talking to anyone in any situation

edgy i know wowee

effective af, but don't get egoless or rip
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
what i usually need to accomodate to people is time
i used to be the worst at socializing and had zero self esteem, but after i started going to college most of that shit went away. now i have good self esteem and i feel comfortable around most people
i think its all about adapting
it depend on the people themselfs,
if they are chill and like to mess around or atleast act like themselfs i will automatically be comfortable,
if they are the type to fake personality or try to act cool and shit just to please those around them i always put up a wall in the form of an emotionless face,
and if we have things in common they are automatically friend listed.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .