Ranking
<<<< Nick
Belt: 10th Dan
Previous Clans: ---Snaaaaaaaaaaaaake dont be mad at me ...Pleeeeeeeeeeeease
Reason to join: i go allong well with many fl0w(ers) ..... at least i hope so! + DarkBlood invited me ... Smogard encouraged me ... Snaaaaaaake hates me ....=D
Replays: ok i guess now i have to figure out how to upload replays =)

Last edited by snake; Jul 5, 2011 at 01:29 PM.
nick:huggys
belt:2 dan but good at wushu
previous clans:none
resons to join: i meet all the requirments be sides the belt and im still close with the belt, and wushu is in my top three mods with judo and freerunning.

5 replays are wushu moves and 2 are just good things i do

Attached Files
dead tornado kick.rpl (95.4 KB, 5 views)
heli kick.rpl (80.0 KB, 6 views)
moop kick.rpl (76.5 KB, 6 views)
punch hard 2.rpl (96.3 KB, 4 views)
punch hard.rpl (46.3 KB, 4 views)
awesome me.rpl (223.5 KB, 5 views)
EEK the stuff you cant do.rpl (107.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by snake; Jul 1, 2011 at 11:41 PM.
Nick: ~ Rubber99
Belt: ~ I'm 10th dan.
Previous clans: ~ I was in Evil a while back.
Reason to join: ~ I would like to join this clan because I think I'm fairly good at wushu and this clan is full of people that I know and can relate to. So I think I'll get along with everyone here.
Replays: ~ I will add some replays later. Haven't really saved any of my wushu replays..

PS: Does it matter which mod of wushu I use? Say for instence I use wushu.tbm. Woud you want me to use wushu_pro, wushu3, etc...

Last edited by snake; Jul 20, 2011 at 01:25 PM.
you yo daddy son
1) Nick-SkyTTa

2) Belt - 2nd dan black belt. But there were more acca. Their 2. They are a black belt's, and more.

3) Age - 13 years. Birthday in my April 21.

4) Play Modes: lenshu, aikido DB, ninjutsu, martial arts, judo. So to play anywhere.

5) I play a day for 1 - 4 hours. In summer the whole day. A lot of time and no one is separated from the computer.

6) Toribash play since February 2010.

7) Contacts: Skype - avramenkoivan1234

8 ) About Me: Hi, for a start. Now I'll tell you everything. In your clan, I decided not to go because I knew that I would not be accepted. Here are a few days, thought to enter text. I decided to improvise. You're all I here is very nravetes and I decided to apply to your application. There are adequate people and nice to talk with you. I vote is important for each one of you.

personal info

Thank you all for your attention.
I have no replays.Because I deleted from your computer.

Last edited by snake; Jul 5, 2011 at 01:50 PM.
Nick: LMY
Belt: 5th dan
Previous clans: well, i was in [reach] (NON-OFFICIAL)
Reason to join: wushu is one of my biggest passion. I would really enjoy to play this with so many good players like you guys. I would like to try some sparring, too.
I do some art/texture in my free time (lol).

Well, some pretty wushu replays below

Attached Files
aaaa.rpl (99.3 KB, 7 views)
aaaa2.rpl (96.0 KB, 6 views)
epico11.rpl (77.0 KB, 5 views)
epico7.rpl (43.9 KB, 4 views)
hoehro5.rpl (38.4 KB, 4 views)
aeh3.rpl (90.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by snake; Jul 5, 2011 at 01:36 PM.
secso
Nick: God
Belt: 10th dan blackbelt
Previous clans: Rem,Icof
Reason to join: Because of your awesome members.Take thedarkblood for instance.Ownya came into one of our servers and started flaming and shit,but blood kept calm and held his own.Besides the amount of respect you people have I also love the idea of never using a preset move.The skill of this clan's members is Some of the best ive ever see.To be part of sutch a great clan would realy make my time playing toribash allot better.Anyway renember:You don't need me,I need you guys.
Replays: N/A.I will post them as soon as I find some.I have played with thedarkblood and acording to him I have something special in wushu.So yeah.

Last edited by snake; Jul 6, 2011 at 02:23 PM.
Nick: TopShadow
Belt: 3rd
Previous clans: Aeon, iPro, [s] (iPro and [s] were somewhat old clans. iPro 2 years ago and [s] a year ago.)
Reason to join: I played with some people from [fl0w] Today and it was fun to play with them. I am also looking for a clan considering I haven't been in one for a while and I consider myself above average xP. fl0w has a cool name too. I also love the whoever made the graphics in the clan. If I get accepted I can't wait to use the armband!
Replays: Typing from my PC that has nothing on it except Toribash itself and I had uninstalled Toribash on my other computer because I quit playing for a while, but none right now ><

Last edited by snake; Jul 11, 2011 at 09:20 PM.
Repetitive.
Nick: ~Deathxgirl
Belt: ~Black
Previous clans: ~
Reason to join: ~I want to join cause i dont have any clan yet
Replays: ~Sorry i dont have any replays and i dont know how to add replays in here

Last edited by snake; Jul 13, 2011 at 12:25 PM.
Everything but death click this >>> http://deathxgirl.on.toribash.com <<< click this
Nick: Oot
Belt: N/A
Previous clans: Not willing to reveal
Reason to join: I want more wushu
Replays: alts: AzusaNyan; Ratsy

And sure those replays are wushu replays without openers, but with impro and comebacks.

Attached Files
He decaps nigh.rpl (76.8 KB, 10 views)
AzusaNyan is epic.rpl (13.8 KB, 6 views)
oot has masters.rpl (19.4 KB, 6 views)
oot is eppic.rpl (88.5 KB, 5 views)
oot's comebacks are BOSS.rpl (85.8 KB, 7 views)
ootogi can decap.rpl (47.0 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by snake; Jul 17, 2011 at 02:38 PM.
[application]
Nick: ~bijon
Belt: ~black belt
Previous clans: ~none
Reason to join: ~because this clan wants to be mature but still have fun and thats how i am
Replays: ~You must add replays to application
And sure those replays must be a wushu replays without openers, but with impro and comebacks.

sorry for my lack of replays i just got a new laptop but i will add more replays
hope you understand
-----
ok i have another replay

Attached Files
wushu1.rpl (88.4 KB, 5 views)
wushu2.rpl (21.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by snake; Jul 21, 2011 at 12:18 AM.